Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#ItsTime, we need to vote for the TWEXIT2016, lets leave the fucking retarded council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #ItsTime, we need to vote for the TWEXIT2016, lets leave the fucking retarded council

The games about to die anyways, can we fuck over the council that literally sat and argued over the most useless shit while the game rotted away before the game is completely dead? I mean I know it doesn't really do much but at the same time it sends a message that they are fucking useless.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

someone ban this irrelevant turd from forums

Comment

Who the fuck is zidane?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

#buildthewall
        Big Chill

Comment

#MTWGA
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Look, I love the SSC people. They're great people, I've played against thousands of EG'rs and SVS'rs, I have a great relationship with the SSC people. #TWExit is going to do great with TW, in fact a poll came out on the forums recently, it polled 25% with the forum trolls; someone said if you get 25% of the troll vote, the SSCouncil is over... but if #TWexit happens, we are going to leave the SSCouncil. We have to leave the SSCouncil, or we won't have a game any more. We're going to leave the SSCouncil, and it's going to be a great new TW... and EG/SVS are going to pay for it.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
              tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

ps. i just stumbled upon a wolf pack story from 1911

Comment

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPg5KcnCIUc

MAKE IT GREAT

Comment

requesting magaman89 to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        Look, I love the SSC people. They're great people, I've played against thousands of EG'rs and SVS'rs, I have a great relationship with the SSC people. #TWExit is going to do great with TW, in fact a poll came out on the forums recently, it polled 25% with the forum trolls; someone said if you get 25% of the troll vote, the SSCouncil is over... but if #TWexit happens, we are going to leave the SSCouncil. We have to leave the SSCouncil, or we won't have a game any more. We're going to leave the SSCouncil, and it's going to be a great new TW... and EG/SVS are going to pay for it.
                        jerome never fails to deliver
                        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Knockin nuggets? Tisk Tisk

That is a FAT MAN foul.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            The games about to die anyways, can we fuck over the council that literally sat and argued over the most useless shit while the game rotted away before the game is completely dead? I mean I know it doesn't really do much but at the same time it sends a message that they are fucking useless.

lets vote leave as a protest vote then panic the shit out of ourselves when we actually win
                            that'll show them
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

is anyone actually shitting themselves.. pretty sure the markets and lb are fine.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X