TWEL Qualifying Extended 2 Weeks and Requirements Reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Qualifying Extended 2 Weeks and Requirements Reduced

Qualifying for TWEL Season 12 Playoffs will be extended until July 31st at 11:59PM EST. This gives you 2 more weeks to qualify for the $200 overall Cash Prize Tournament. With inactivity plaguing the zone and things not looking as realistic as I had originally hoped for, I'm also going to reduce the amount of games required to qualify:

TWEL-D - 10 Warbird Duels
    TWEL-J - 10 Javelin Duels
    TWEL-S - 3 Spider Duels
    TWEL-L - 3 Lanc Duels

As it currently stands, we're still looking at a 32 man bracket for warbird and javelin, with a bunch of possible bye weeks for higher ranked players if more players don't qualify, but we'll still keep it at 32. Spider will more than likely be reduced to 16, or if literally nobody else plays, a possible 8 man tournament. TWEL-L will be removed if at least 8 players don't qualify.

I've been busy with moving this past week so I apologize for the late notice.

Type ?go duel, get your duels in, position yourself into the playoffs and then compete for the title of best dueler in the zone and win some cash. There's still a ton of time left to qualify. Thanks to all who have participated this season and good luck to everyone else who decides to join in. ?GO DUEL
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Champions auto-qualify for that league or wut?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Yup, I'll reach out to you/Ease/LaSenza and see if you guys will accept a spot in the Playoff Brackets. As the reigning champs, you guys are welcome to return and defend your titles as the automatic #1 seed in the brackets. This also helps me create continuity from season to season. I spoke with Ease and he was already planning to qualify for a couple leagues. LaSenza has also recently been online. Hope you guys choose to play.
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Working...
      X