?lostpassword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?lostpassword

How does that work? I got an email with my new temporary password a minute after I did ?lostpassword and tried to login with it, yet it says it's wrong. =/

EDIT: But the temporary password does work for the name that I did the ?lostpassword command off of.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

When u use lostpassword you must specify the name. For example ?lostpassword IlayZ .

The email is send to the one you had give in when ?setemail was enabled. If you dont have set a email by then, you must contact PLATIUM HALO (or something similar) who can recover your account.
    Greets,
    Roger

Comment

I did ?lostpassword IlyaZ and it sent this mail to my ?setmail email:

This is automated message from Subspace/Continuum password recovery system
      and is sent to you because player named IlyaZ2 issued ?lostpassword
      command.

If you did not use the command, please ignore this message, your original
      password is unchanged.

The temporary password for your username is ***************.
      ----
      I tried to login with that but it still said lost password. I also tried to login with that temporary password with IlyaZ2, and that worked.. and then I got disconnected for using ?find too much, and then neither my original password for IlyaZ2 worked nor did that temporary one.. I think. :x
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Same thing happend to me. I lost 5 names that i could not recover. But i talked to plat and he got my names that matched my ip. Seems to me you are in over your head. .?message plat or talk to him and he will probably fix it for you as the same he did for me. (i didnt spell his name right)

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Platinum-Halo took 3 weeks to e mail me back so that way can take a long time. When you signed up your name you also gave them your email in the new profile thing that will work with ?lostpassword. Also if you get the temp and it doesn't work when logging into TW log into another zone, it should work there and rewrite you password.

Comment

Working...
          X