This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day Schedule

The draft will take place Sunday, September 25th. The live-streamed draft lotto to determine where captains pick will happen at 3:00pm EST. This is typically performed by Heaven due to his purity of soul. If he is unable to perform his duties, I will do it. The actual draft will take place at 4:00pm EST. It usually happens at 3pm, but Dreamwin said the later the better, so I've pushed it back an hour for him.

Commodo, Tiny, Dreamwin, Zidane, Attacks, and Healt will then select their teams.

The Free Agency draft will occur at 2:00pm EST (one hour before games start Week 3), so players not in the initial draft will only miss the first two weeks.

Trade Week takes space between Week 3 and Week 4, and are evaluated by the trade calculator with the most up-to-date values (final ratings, weeks played, last seen, etc.) At Tiny's request, we've increased and loosened the trade rules -- A trade of any number of players between two teams counts as 1 trade. Each captain gets 4 trades.

Captains will select players in snake draft order, and select 1 basing package and 1 low-star package. Not drafting any packages and leaving them as your final picks is a perfectly viable strategy -- they're all fine, there is no secret bad package. I made the packages myself and elected not to pick one last year when I capped.

Good luck to all teams!
    top 100 basers list

Thank you! 4pm EST is way better.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time