top 100 basers list

IMO value wise:

1. W
    2. Y
    3. U
    4. Z
    5. X
    6. V
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

There's some questionable 6's accross all three leagues on the board. Why is jeb/gurl/beam/viop rated 6 in all 3 leagues? I understand these ratings are super subjective, but these are veteran players we are talking about.

Comment

I lowered beam to a 7-star in wb last year, he went 2-18 and got benched the entire season. He was left off Thunder TWL roster this year. Viop hasn't been relevant in 10 years, Jeb won't get played as a 7, and I like Gurliver in spider you could argue a 7, but I think he's okay at a 6 -- there's been far more impactful 6s past few years (Stung, Bueno, Heaven, etc.)
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          I lowered beam to a 7-star in wb last year, he went 2-18 and got benched the entire season. He was left off Thunder TWL roster this year. Viop hasn't been relevant in 10 years, Jeb won't get played as a 7, and I like Gurliver in spider you could argue a 7, but I think he's okay at a 6 -- there's been far more impactful 6s past few years (Stung, Bueno, Heaven, etc.)
          Shoutouts to TWDT-B champion Steep. The number one 6* basing threat in 2012. Think he mvp'd one final rnd or came rly close.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Your memory serves you well, dreamwin! That was when i had a future in this game

Note to caps, i will likely have poor showing for 5pm times but could work as wb if someone finds that worthy. Think i played 2 games for tiny last(?) season in base.

Comment

I'm in a package with field and beam? Is it too late to quit?
              idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post
                I'm in a package with field and beam? Is it too late to quit?
                ROFL SUK
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                X