The Trade Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trade Window

Provided all captains are onboard, I would like to see if we can extend the trading window from now until the Free Agency draft. Most teams are strong across the board, so I can't foresee many trades even going down. Nevertheless, there are some minor weaknesses in the teams, and there might be players and captains who do not gel, so having a degree of flexibility in these first few weeks is good for everyone. With the introduction of the trade calculator, max 4 trades and activity indicator rules, we are protected against lop-sided, excessive and deceitful trading. Limiting trades to a single random week in October is a restriction too far.

Cheers.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

I agree and support
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I agree - especially with packages in mind, caps can end up with players they don't even want, it's better for everyone if they can trade immediately.

Comment

The discussion yesterday revolved around opening up trade week until the Week 1 games, not all the way to FA, and I've agreed to the former.

You can read the full changes here.
        Last edited by ogron; 09-26-2016, 11:54 AM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
        X