X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA -- Closed

How to follow the action:

1. ?go TWDT to see who teams add to their roster
    2. Free Agents will be pick from this sheet.
    3. Once drafted, you can see the Captain's selections on this sheet.

Last edited by ogron; 10-23-2016, 07:02 PM.
    top 100 basers list

The Free Agency Draft will take place one hour before the Week 3 games, on:

Sunday, October 23th, 2016
    2:00pm EST

This is the only FA Draft -- anyone not signed up before 1:00pm EST on October 23th is ineligible to play TWDT for the remainder of the season.

Any players messaging particular captains not to pick them or threatening not to show if picked will be banned -- Captains let me know if this happens.

The FA Draft order will be be partially determined by the randomized Main Draft order. I've classified the captains into 3 pools:

The first two picks of the FA Draft will go to either Attacks or Healt. If Healt gets the #2 slot in the Main Draft, and Attacks gets #5, Attacks gets the first pick in the FA Draft, and vice-versa.

The third pick will go to Tiny.

The fourth, fifth, and sixth picks will be split between Zidane, Dreamwin, and Commodo, as the only three two-league superstars with multiple titles. If Dreamwin gets the #1 pick in the Main Draft, Zidane #4, and Commodo #6, Commodo will pick fourth in the FA Draft, Zidane fifth, and Dreamwin sixth.

It will be a snake draft. The Main Draft, as always, will remain completely randomized with all captains having an equal chance. Captains are free to trade their Main Draft spots if they both prefer the others. Where you actually draft in the Main Draft determines the FA Draft positions.

Update

The Free Agency Draft order has been determined:

1. Attacks
    2. Healt
    3. Tiny
    4. Commodo
    5. Zidane
    6. Dreamwin

Last edited by ogron; 10-15-2016, 04:30 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

If I'm a 7* jav, then bellflowers should be a 7* considering he/she can shark and spid at a decent level and is active and will show to games. Also, JavSlayer might be aliased and it would be worth looking into.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
        If I'm a 7* jav, then bellflowers should be a 7* considering he/she can shark and spid at a decent level and is active and will show to games. Also, JavSlayer might be aliased and it would be worth looking into.
        So many ratings poorly done on every corner..

Bellflowers is a 7* in base.

HellzNo! is not a shark nor a 7* in it, as he was a top spider and javelin many years ago on Pallies, when the game had 300 good people. If anything he should get 7* in jav, for being the league he remained playing sporadically, and maybe a 7* in spider, but a 6* would be ok since he hasn't played it in years.

Javslayer is deff aliased.

And out of FA, Beam. The guy is and never has been anything special but being a 6 rated like T-Raw, 420, Fotovoltaic or Yoji at 6* instead of 7* when he has played TWL and been a wb this entire time is fascinating. Deciding to step in and play instead of being online 24/7 poorly trolling, is one step away if weirdos ask him to.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

I will look into JavSlayer, thanks.

It has been TWDT policy to not alter ratings in the critical 6-7-8 range post-draft for three consecutive seasons now. If you feel someone is rated too low, draft them or trade for them. It's the captains jobs to identify these players and pick them up -- they were all fair game in the draft.

I'll consider ratings changes to FA Draft players based on feedback, of course.

I changed ratings to help every team except my own in 2014, as you well know Thix, since you were the most voluminous recipient of those measures, but it turns into a non-stop cavalcade of demands, complaining, and "you changed ratings for x captain, why not me?" rage that never ends. When there are 200+ players with 600 ratings, a few are going to be off by 1 star, mostly because ratings are subjective and everyone has different criteria on top of a different evaluation of the player, and occasionally a mistake or not looking hard enough at a particular player.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

As long trades aren't denied for some and accepted in extremely dubious fashion for others, whilst no DT rules are changed during regular season in order to make one team qualify for playoffs after a terrible draft, like it happened last year with 'Baratheon'...I think small rating errors, is the least of our concerns. Other than that, everything should go smoothly untill...desperation kicks in to win a league that is being hosted oh so valiantly. Blue pill or red pill.

Good job operator!
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
              As long trades aren't denied for some and accepted in extremely dubious fashion for others, whilst no DT rules are changed during regular season in order to make one team qualify for playoffs after a terrible draft, like it happened last year with 'Baratheon'...I think small rating errors, is the least of our concerns. Other than that, everything should go smoothly untill...desperation kicks in to win a league that is being hosted oh so valiantly. Blue pill or red pill.

Good job operator!
              I'm not deliberately trying to stir anything up, and I'm not even interested in TWDT-D, but in the best interest of TW and ensuring that this league is competitive, fun, and fair for everyone involved I think that there should be more than one person giving input for the ratings. How is beam is a 6* warbird in 2016? Is he really considered to be not only on the same level as, but also have the same experience as Jessup and Fatrolls in warbird?

I sure hope it has nothing to do with the fact that beam is on Evil/Thunder, and also on Power. I also hope Bellflowers being on Evil/Thunder and being a F/A isn't influencing his rating as he could be a major F/A pickup at 6*.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                It has been TWDT policy to not alter ratings in the critical 6-7-8 range post-draft for three consecutive seasons now. If you feel someone is rated too low, draft them or trade for them. It's the captains jobs to identify these players and pick them up -- they were all fair game in the draft.
                ???
                You change Ready and myself to 7, but dont change players with TWL experience like beam? Bellflowers has enough spidpower in him that he should be a 7*, just like someone mentioned, he can shark as well. Also its ridicilous that Fram is a 7*. DKM, but he isnt the same level as me, Pressure, Big sean and several other 7* javs.
                Major Crisis

Comment

I'm not deliberately trying to stir anything up, and I'm not even interested in TWDT-D, but in the best interest of TW and ensuring that this league is competitive, fun, and fair for everyone involved I think that there should be more than one person giving input for the ratings. How is beam is a 6* warbird in 2016? Is he really considered to be not only on the same level as, but also have the same experience as Jessup and Fatrolls in warbird?

I sure hope it has nothing to do with the fact that beam is on Evil/Thunder, and also on Power. I also hope Bellflowers being on Evil/Thunder and being a F/A isn't influencing his rating as he could be a major F/A pickup at 6*.

Beam is same rank as me in a warbird and i don't warbird at all.
                  1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                    ???
                    You change Ready and myself to 7, but dont change players with TWL experience like beam? Bellflowers has enough spidpower in him that he should be a 7*, just like someone mentioned, he can shark as well. Also its ridicilous that Fram is a 7*. DKM, but he isnt the same level as me, Pressure, Big sean and several other 7* javs.
                    Absent last year rated a 6* after a hot TWL season and being solid, and within a week he was atleast changed to a 7* after my suggestion. He's an 8* now within 1 year.

There are other several cases of being changed and others not being changed on clutch fashion. Wazaaa being a 5* player 2 years ago was hilarious.

You feel persecuted eh? Now imagine if playing with your own brother was made impossible because Downfall showed 75% of games while rules last year are changed mid-season to bennefict others. Imagine that.

But it's what we get, this never ending consistency.
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

I'm rated a 7 in wb.. 6 is probably low for beam.. jebass is rated a 6 in wb too... both have played twl for years.. I wish I was rated a 6 personally because as a result I'm wondering if I'll even get any twdt play time.. sort of concerned how it will affect me sigh. I really want to play some this twdt season... but ya.. def is not a perfect science and being good and rated a 6 is going to let those players be added while those like me at 7's will probably be glossed over.. hope not but.. I see the writing on the wall. 10's to 7's all fall in same category right? It's just one 6 rated player forced to play in each game as I understand it.. is this right. .I'll read rules again.. not sure... but I think I'm right.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Most of the people mentioned here are on the margins. Beam is rightly a 6* because he's ass and never goes above 3-10. If BillyBishop played on his name, literally not one person would notice any difference in skill.

Having scoured all the teams for some exploitable under-rated players, there are maybe a handful amongst hundreds. That's pretty good, considering that I can swing 3* between two rounds of a JD, and everyone's form and activity changes.

Less whine imo, it's boring.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Lol claus is the same guy 2 seasons ago who changed Iron's jav stats from 7 to 6 star to benefit the team he was on(zid's)...These ratings are a joke, league is corrupt, and he only makes changes if it benefits the team he is on.
                          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                          1:Zidane> congrats man
                          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

OK I reread it.. rules say one 6 star and one 7 star must be used in each game for wb and jav games. That makes it a bit more interesting and fair then I was thinking. Beam is good MHz.. lol being an ass has nothing to do with ratings.. but w/e .. claus has done so much work and good stuff I'm not going to make waves.. I'll just roll with it and see how it all plays out.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
                              Most of the people mentioned here are on the margins. Beam is rightly a 6* because he's ass and never goes above 3-10. If BillyBishop played on his name, literally not one person would notice any difference in skill.

Having scoured all the teams for some exploitable under-rated players, there are maybe a handful amongst hundreds. That's pretty good, considering that I can swing 3* between two rounds of a JD, and everyone's form and activity changes.

Less whine imo, it's boring.
                              Agreed.

People complained when Beam was downgraded to a 7-Star last year -- he proceeded to go something like 2-18 in TWDT-D and got benched. He was left off Thunder's TWL roster for S21. Those performances warranted a downgrade.

And it's good to see Thix already starting with the conspiracy theories, as if I somehow magically knew Beam was going to end up on my team.

It's a good thing my captain took that package with Beam in it before anyone else could grab it... except for the fact his package was the SECOND-TO-LAST off the board. Four other captains passed on it and chose something else.

Iron Survivor's rating was never lowered in jav, and the rules have never been altered mid-season.

Nice to see Rough active on forums again, he was very quiet after that horrid 0-5 round 3 finals choke last year costing his team the title.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X