Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT starts October 9th

TWDT postponed until next week

Due to continued server issues that prevent both our bots and many players from logging in, TWDT will be postponed until next week.

This took a lot of deliberation. But the season needs a strong start. We have some bots running on a backup server, though they're not reliable. And it's not exactly fair to start without those who aren't able to play.

The big problem with this is that the schedule is extremely tight, designed to allow maximum participation. Unfortunately there's just not much of a choice. Mark and Ogron can update you on how we're going to approach it.

I wish I could snap my fingers and fix the problem but it seems to be an issue with the billing server. That means only Mr. Skype Millions himself can get us out of this jam. He's been contacted and we await his reply with supplicating gestures and lowered eyes.

Thanks for your patience.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

So, we had 1 week to burn to end the season before Thanksgiving given that I'd pushed the schedule up one week with the Finals being November 13th, and with this postpone, we're back to having the Finals on November 20th, leaving zero room for error.

Here is the updated schedule:

Schedule

September 25 -- Draft
    TRADE WEEK (September 26-October 2)
    October 9 -- Game 1/2
    (Canadian Thanksgiving -- no cancel)
    October 16 -- Game 3/4

October 23 -- Games 5/6 (Free Agency Draft)
    TRADE WEEK (October 23-31)
    October 30 -- Games 7/8
    November 6-- Games 9/10
    November 13 -- Semi-Finals
    November 20 -- Finals

Regular Season Timeslots:

TWDT-D -- 3:00PM EST
    TWDT-D -- 3:30PM EST
    TWDT-J -- 4:00PM EST
    TWDT-J -- 4:30PM EST
    TWDT-B -- 5:00PM EST

TWDT-B -- 5:30PM EST

Captains

Please try to inform your teammates and send ?messages and remind people throughout the week to show for the first week of TWDT, these types of delays hurt activity and people forget or move onto other things -- please try to stay on top of people and get them to that Week 1 game so they get hooked. Play the song THE PUSHER by Steppenwolf while you do it.
    Last edited by ogron; 10-15-2016, 04:28 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Hype

Also, try not to cream your pants, but we will be debuting the NEW-LOOK TWDT STANDINGS come this Sunday!

Not only do they tell you where your team is ranked, they also provide immediate visual information on your record against the other teams across all three leagues in your 6 matches against each, with a green checkmark indicating a win, and a red x indicating a loss.

GET HYPED!!!
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        Not only do they tell you where your team is ranked, they also provide immediate visual information on your record against the other teams across all three leagues in your 6 matches against each, with a green checkmark indicating a win, and a red x indicating a loss.
        Love it.
        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

just got a big chubby at work
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

why am I on the bottom? A in Avengerz should be at top of the list as we are all tied at this point.....duuuh
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

i said god damn GOD DAMN the pusher man
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

These look great!!

Comment

Awesome stuff but ... what is with these leagues with 2 games per league per weekend? This is a major time sink, whatever happened to one game per league per weekend?

Comment

TWDT is over! Hooray!
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                    X