[video.youtube]NFE58h66yTg[/video.youtube]

NFE58h66yTg

[youtube=video]NFE58h66yTg[/video]

[video=youtube]NFE58h66yTg[/video=youtube]

[video=youtube]v=NFE58h66yTg[/video=youtube]

Original link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFE58h66yTg

Cheers!
    Last edited by forwards; 10-06-2016, 11:17 AM.
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

UPDATE: THE VIDEO HAS BEEN POSTED IN THE CORRECT FORMAT!
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

You guys into geese?
      nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
        You guys into geese?
        No but I'm into forks
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
          No but I'm into forks

I'm looking for feedback regarding the video. It's my first one. Anything you like/dislike/think could be improved?
          nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
            I'm looking for feedback regarding the video. It's my first one. Anything you like/dislike/think could be improved?
            I never know if your being srs coz 100% of ur posts are troll posts. That video already has 3 likes so it looks like it's fine as it is, personally there is too much blurring at times but other than that fine.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

I enjoyed the shots of geese and pigeons together. And the dog sidestory was a solid 7/10. However, I felt that there were not enough shots of geese, pigeons and squirrels together. I'm not interested in shots of just pigeons and squirrels together so please don't make a video like that.
              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                I enjoyed the shots of geese and pigeons together. And the dog sidestory was a solid 7/10. However, I felt that there were not enough shots of geese, pigeons and squirrels together. I'm not interested in shots of just pigeons and squirrels together so please don't make a video like that.
                This is the kinda thing I was looking for! Thank you.
                nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                  100% of ur posts are troll posts.
                  oh fuck you!
                  nah> donald j trump

Comment

the good: the song, the animals, the park and action shots. editing.

the bad: kinda shakey camera work

8/10
                    Leland

Comment

vote: forwards
                      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                      X