Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STANDINGS (Week 1)

Here are the standings after Week 1.

No surprise that Terrorist, the top-seeded team last season (which made all three finals) jumped out to a strong start after getting the #1 pick in the draft, as they shot out to a 6-0.

The biggest surprise, however, was how the two newcomers shocked the TWDT world, as Mortal blew up for an impressive 5-1, while Curse had a strong 3-3 start across all three leagues, good for third place.

Meanwhile, three former champions struggled out of the gate, as Power, Avengers, and Silence fared poorly, going 2-4, 1-5, and 1-5, respectively.

Week 2 comes your way next Sunday, while the Free Agency draft kicks off two weeks from today.

The Hot or Not should be up within the next two days. Good luck to all teams!

Last edited by ogron; 10-16-2016, 07:44 PM.
    top 100 basers list

just a lame small point, could we add in the squad names to the standings? Outside of Avengers I had to work out who was who (even though reading the thread would have given me more direction).
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Who does this ricko guy think he is?!?
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Oh man i forgot about twdt, started this weekend oh my! #MYBADTINY

Rickos right cant really tell just by looking whos who, except Tiny's team. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the angry guy is Zid's team!? xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          just a lame small point, could we add in the squad names to the standings? Outside of Avengers I had to work out who was who (even though reading the thread would have given me more direction).
          Same here

Comment

There's only six teams, and the logos with the names are posted everywhere...

I'll post the team images with the names below for you.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X