Review of Caustic Phone App, Apple-Android-Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Caustic Phone App, Apple-Android-Windows

This is a Review and Intro to Caustic Mobile App. The text you see here is text that I (Tone), am writing quickly off the top of my head:

The windows version is free, The mobile App versions are also free, with a second Key-Unlock-App of two additional features being 10 dollars. The two features are saving files and exporting WAVs/OGGs. But the free demo will always kind of "Save" one project at a time because even if you shut your phone off and turn it back on; loading Caustic will bring you right where you left off in the demo.

Caustic is a full mini-DAW for phones and tablets; its the only one that exists, others are not full DAWs. The DAW is 75% Reason-Like; 25% FL-Studio-Like in interface/client/general nature. Caustic is a Rack-Mount Emulator Style Daw.

DAW means Digital Audio Workstation, a more accurate non-euphemistic term would be Music Composing Studio that is Synthesizers, Effects & Sequencing based. Like all other small and medium DAWs, These are geared toward electronic music; but nothing is stopping someone from playing instruments and singing in high quality mics and then pasting that in the track with electronic stuff then added to it.

Caustic has 14 Synths that automatically have their own channel on a 14 channel mixer, and each channel can take 2 effects. There are 16 effects available in caustic, but also a Global Send-Knob-Based Reverb & Delay on the Mastering Sections, so 18 Effects total. So There is Global Delay & Reverb Send-Knob on each of the 14 channels

Each of the 14 Possible machines have Piano-Roll Pattern Sequencers that have 16 patterns per bank, 4 banks for a total of 64 possible patterns. You get to the Piano Roll of a machine by swiping to one screen below the machine. In caustic you can swipe up and down between screens besides using a menu button. There is also a global piano roll in the Song-Mode main Play-List style Sequencer, that has a toggle selector between machines. Anotherwords, you can go down to the Main Song Sequencer, and press a 3-way toggle button between the Pattern-Playlist, the Automation-Editor & another Piano Roll that is the length of the Entire song. In the latter two screens there is another tapping-toggle between which of the 14 machines you want to add piano roll notes or change its automations

Automation means you press a record button and while your Track/Song plays, you can turn knobs & flip switches; and it will remember those knob turns at the time in the track you turned them. This then is reflected by a list of parameters in the aformentioned paragraph where you can edit it with your fingers, represented in graph mode

The machines are all generic named basic synths of every basic kind -- like theres one FM synth, one subtractive synth and guess what, there is even one MODULAR where you can tap to add what modules you want and then use your fingers to plug jumper cables in the jacks of the modular you have made. Theres a PCMSynth where you can add a sample or samples to it, and i think it includes the use of loop-point samples. Theres also an organ and other stuff. Here, heres a picture of the available machines from the tap-to-add-machine menu:

And here, look at the greatness fact that Caustic has a Modular you can Customize and Patch up:

Now Play this short 2:14 video so you can see the screens in Caustic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JW2JR4Yrak

I dont have anything done in caustic yet worth showing, There is that old track in 2004 i did that has trenchwars sounds, like Lancster Firing, in one segment of it. I dont like to do music because its too frustrating that my concentration is afflicted by this suffering dysphoria feeling i feel 365 days a year, so i barely used FL Studio over the years and hopefully i can use caustic some.

Heres the 2004 FL Studio Track Afterburn, the trenchwar sounds are at.....

1:48 into it are the Trench Sounds

http://mboxmp3.com/u/Afterburn.mp3

I dont like making music, its too hard, but you all have to go download Caustic Demo and have it to play around, its one of the top 5 best apps ever made in all categories for sure.

I only had Caustic for a few days, all i did was program these old school melodies in a non-song sketch clip:

http://mboxmp3.com/u/EDD5.mp3

I have no song, just a sketch of melodies above; You can go on youtube and see songs that people make for Caustic and some are really good -- even if i spent 2 months making a song it would only have some interesting aspects to it and otherwise be subpar, its way way too hard to concentrate. But you can enjoy this App and my clear description of it here.

EDIT:

I forgot to say that there is a VOCODER in Caustic that can make your voice sound robotic and lock your voice on a resonate key so that you can make singing robots

when I made this clip of Melodic Caustic Patterns, i did a VOCODER Demo As Well. I Loaded VOCODER, then pressed into its Built-In Waveform Editor & Recorder. I think Pressed Record and said "COME PLAY TRENCHWARS" into the mic. I saved that file and applied it to the VOCODER

so at the end of my short Caustic MP3 Demo, youll hear me saying "COME PLAY TRENCHWARS" affected by the VOCODER

The part before that is the 303 solos -- note that I used one Baseline and one Modular fo the two 303 emulations I made. I am good at Emulating 303s or making acid sounds that arent meant to me emulations. So the Barking 303 you here that barks with "Bwow Bwow Bwow" i made by creating my own custom modular and wiring it up in a special way in that I wired the Note Velocity Voltage into the the Modulation jack of the envelope whih I had wired to modulate the cutoff of the filter I had on the saw-square oscilator and then when i programmed the notes I changed the Note Vel slider of each individual note on the piano roll

Do you see what Im saying and does that make sense why my modular is then emulating a Bwow Barker? If you need help with Caustic of FL Studio i can help you and want to help you -- I cant make good music that sounds like it could be published and this breaks my heart because i like music composing but i have too much depression, anxiety and brain damage to ever be able to be successful so I want to help anyone who is a music maker
    Last edited by Tone; 10-16-2016, 05:36 PM.

If you are a music maker let me help you, because I have never had any success in my life at any goal I ever had, including music production and every other goal I ever had has failed with a 100% failure rate. Also; I had all bad experiences in my life since my birth as well; every significant experience I ever had in my life was bad, with 100% bad, 0% good in life, (not including anything but main primary significant experienced) ;;;; thats why if i can help you learn FL Studio things or Caustic things or fix things in your track for you, it would make me happy to do so. My life is very horrible torture where every person I ever knew backstabbed me, frauded me or just disappeared. So let me help you so i can feel useful like I did something

I hate life because I got majorily crossed where doing positive effort, positive attitude and positive things backfires on me and i just get tortured, like the women who faked Love and used me as a ritual sacrafice to improve their own lives, then threw me in the garbage after done using me. So I would like to help other people by introducing them to apps, by helping people already into making music with DAWs, and by other means in other topics. Let me help you or give you someone to talk to, because my life is garbage despite being a positive person who did everything right that could be done right.

Comment

Listen, this may be slightly off topic, but:

Instead of being Sociopathic with dramas and evils ; everyone should want to be nice to and help everyone else ; Because life is garbage & suffering. They should then never procreate so humanity goes extinct and no one is trapped in physical bodies on Earth for no reason.

The demons that control Earth set all Authoritarian Policy and took away freedom so that people cannot live good lives,

When we used the example of those suffering from a brain chemical problem that destroys them, this is how things work:

Authoritarian Policy is set by demons who feel good everyday and function very well.. these demons do this so people suffering cannot get help to reduce their suffering and dysfunction. The Shadow Government banned all treatments for mental illness that reduce suffering and increase functioning. The patient is told they must either take bad medications or no medication and suffer from birth to death. If any company started synthesizing the good treatments that reduce pain/suffering AND increase functioning; that company would be raided by swat teams and they use automatic weapons to make their organs and tissues rip up and explode and gush out blood till death, unless the people agreed to be tortured in prison for making the helpful medicine for the people suffering. This is how life works when Darkness & Evil is in control. This destroys people people with Dysphoria syndrome born-with-innate because they are blocked from relief and help and must suffer and be dysfunctional for life

this is only one example where examples can be applied to other categories so that 100% of the population has a much worse and horrible life than they could have. Other examples include how the economy works and PsyOps Brainwashing. this applies to people with no mental illness and the above was a picked-example of hundreds of examples of how the dark illuminati destroys life. they want you suppressed or dead.

The population is dissociative and has Psychological Denial; so they will not accept the proof of False Flag Operations and everything else they do to destroy life. Then the population keeps having babies who then have banies who then have baies and so on; and this traps beings in physical bodies for Aeons till the sun burns out or something. but then they even want to go colonize space to continue bad lives trapped in physical bodies that age decay and die. This is how gullible and dissociative and weird the population is. This then ties into every aspect of life, even making music with DAW programs that can be used to compose music.

Everything I said here I would say any other given day of any other year, and is not a "mood" or a "Break down" We must have positive ET Disclosure, Divine intervention and evacuate the matrix which is the physical, astral and etheric planes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
        If you are a music maker let me help you, because I have never had any success in my life at any goal I ever had, including music production and every other goal I ever had has failed with a 100% failure rate. Also; I had all bad experiences in my life since my birth as well; every significant experience I ever had in my life was bad, with 100% bad, 0% good in life, (not including anything but main primary significant experienced) ;;;; thats why if i can help you learn FL Studio things or Caustic things or fix things in your track for you, it would make me happy to do so. My life is very horrible torture where every person I ever knew backstabbed me, frauded me or just disappeared. So let me help you so i can feel useful like I did something

I hate life because I got majorily crossed where doing positive effort, positive attitude and positive things backfires on me and i just get tortured, like the women who faked Love and used me as a ritual sacrafice to improve their own lives, then threw me in the garbage after done using me. So I would like to help other people by introducing them to apps, by helping people already into making music with DAWs, and by other means in other topics. Let me help you or give you someone to talk to, because my life is garbage despite being a positive person who did everything right that could be done right.
        ???????????????????????
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
          Long post
          Hey Tone,

Sorry to hear that you have had so many troubles in your life. You have always come off as a kind person. It is unfortunate that you have experienced the hardships you're describing. I hope you find some consolation with helping people with this. Perhaps advertising in public (and not on a website forum) by posting advertisements on telephone poles and local university bulletin boards could help you find some people to guide through this app.

If life ever becomes too difficult, please do not hesitate to seek help from a counselor or psychologist.

Comment

Working...
          X