X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STANDINGS (WEEK 2)

Terrorist
    continued its assault on TWDT unabated, rattling off four straight wins in warbird and javelin to start the season 10-0 before giantkillers Power took them down in a hotly contested basing match, as Zidane's squad bounced back after a rough first week, putting up an impressive 5-1 and moving into second place.

Mortal fell from second into a three-way tie for third, as internal strife saw Healt abandon his squadron and quit TWDT, forcing Pressure to step up and take the reigns. Thankfully, their superb 5-1 start last week gave them a cushion and keeps them poised for a playoff run.

Curse continued to play solid across all three leagues, remaining steady in third place with a pair of wins, while Silence had a strong week two and also moved into a tie for third.

TWDT-J Champion and TWDT-D Runner-up Tiny has struggled out of the gate, but Avengers still has plenty of time to right the ship, as he is only two wins out of third place, and will look to have a impassioned Week 3 and make some trades to get back in contention.

Last edited by ogron; 10-20-2016, 05:18 PM.
    top 100 basers list

The Hot or Not for Week 2 should be up tomorrow night, or Wednesday at the latest.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

We're now 40% through the regular season, with 18 games left to go for each team, and 4 making the playoffs.

The FA draft will occur one hour before Sunday's games, and all players drafted will be eligible to play Week 3.

Good luck to all teams!
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Yao, I love the graphics and all, but that standings table is barely readable. Any chance we can just get the captain+team name in bold somewhere without having to reference against a pictorial legend.

Blessings.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

agreed.. this is pretty hard to understand lol

Comment

yeah, colors are a bit too bright and i can barely see the x's and the v's. Need a darker background for white letters. just a little change needed i think and it'd be great.

Comment

Okay, I've listened to your feedback, and remade the ladder to your specifications. I hope this will satisfy your needs:

top 100 basers list

Comment

+1 looks great. i'm very needy. thanks.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                  Okay, I've listened to your feedback, and remade the ladder to your specifications. I hope this will satisfy your needs:
                  Love it. Great job.
                  Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                  X