what is wrong with u ppl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is wrong with u ppl

there have been some recent staff recruits that are...well laff is all i can do. u still let new staffers change names when they get zh and they are so new that refuse to say who they actually are. this isnt a staff member its a newbie who thinks hes all cool now since he got staff.

i'd really like to see something done about this plz think about who u recruit lets just not accept all the recommendations KJW makes of his squaddies. the paladen=staff issue still is up and upper staff seems blind to this fact. its more then obvious that a person who joins paladen is looking for staff and some have the guts to actually leave paladen after they get promoted. terrible, even tho i must admit some of the new recruits arent paladen, this was always what i thought of this "squad".

now lets see some recruits: jdm37 <zh>, lnx <zh>, reaver <zh>.
    who are these ppl? can they take a help call? or are they just friends with staffers who got the usual little recomendation?

anyways i post here to say what i think. to me something has to be done. and no im not jealous (anymore) about ppl who join staff and i dont. got over it some time ago im just stating here.
    The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

It's a part of the game. Upper Staff (THE PUSHER and Yomama) pick people they:

A) Know
    B) Think will do a good job

Obviously, since Yomama is the only one of the two on a squad, he knows his squaddies on a good basis, thats why more Paladen people are asked onto TW Staff than other squads, it's because the staff incharge of hiring is there.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I think the upper staff has earned there right to choose who ever and when ever they want. Even thou im not going to get invited. I still think they make the right choices. There shouldn't be people only from good squads thou. Plus if the new staff that was recruited does not do there job they will be xed no questions asked. So really i think we have great staff. My help calls are starting to get answerd. The hosting is great. Everyone is nice cough not pusher haha jk. But who cares what i think right?

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally ranted by Ice Storm03
        But who cares what i think right?
        Right.

I think certain recruits are good additions to staff, such as wadi and Yojo, the ones you mentioned I can't speak for, but many people who join staff do a good job while they're there.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I bet the youger players are more responsible and probably play this game a lot more because they don't have real life jobs. They are also most likely more eager to server the tw population. That's why they are ideal ZHs.
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

didigon quidigixidigotidige idigeats sidigushidigi widiigith midige idigevridigy tidiguesdidigay.

EDIT: fixed spelling
            Last edited by za gophar; 06-30-2003, 12:03 AM.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

What do you eat the other days of the week?

Comment

Re: what is wrong with u ppl

Originally posted by Downdraft
                now lets see some recruits: jdm37 <zh>, lnx <zh>, reaver <zh>.who are these ppl? can they take a help call? or are they just friends with staffers who got the usual little recomendation?
                Lets see.. is this were i jump on the bandwagon and bash staff? gtfo man.. these guys have earned the right to be on staff. And guess what.. since when are you to judge who can and who can't be staff? Instead of asking can they take a help call.. how about you try it your damn self. I personally know all of them can handle a call for help. Did i know them before they came staff? Hell no. Does that matter that i dont know a person that is on staff? HELL NO. They get their job done. So gtfo and complain about something else... like bad lunchs at school. k thnxz!

-pun
                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

breakfast, lunch, and dinner.. and the occasional brunch
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I dont think staff should be able to have new names when they get recruited, thats all I have to say.
                    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                    zzz

Comment

Well...I still think Ice Storm03 should really shut the fuck up
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Re: Re: what is wrong with u ppl

Originally posted by punjar
                        Lets see.. is this were i jump on the bandwagon and bash staff? gtfo man.. these guys have earned the right to be on staff. And guess what.. since when are you to judge who can and who can't be staff? Instead of asking can they take a help call.. how about you try it your damn self. I personally know all of them can handle a call for help. Did i know them before they came staff? Hell no. Does that matter that i dont know a person that is on staff? HELL NO. They get their job done. So gtfo and complain about something else... like bad lunchs at school. k thnxz!

-pun
                        let's see:
                        - i can complain about staff recruits and will go on and its not u telling me to gtfo thats gonna stop me since i talk about whatever i damn want.

- i and every single tw player that pays the least attention to tw can perfectly judge who can and who cant be staff simply cause players know each other and know what they are or arent capable of. the point is that the new recruits are completly unknow to me and this gets even worse when they change name while joining staff. of course u can say i dont know every1 in the zone and its obvioulsy right but i should know a person who becomes a staffer and by knowing i mean seing him/her at least once or twice in elim, belim. some even, somewhere, which isnt the case.

- therefore the simple fact that u didnt know these ppl before they became staff is where the whole question lies: a zh must me some1 the community knows.

- "they get their job done"...well that is quite a statement since they are staffers for a ver short period of time. now it's my time to ask u: who are u to say they get their job done? maybe they do and to be honest eeks is right a new staffer may be more commited to tw and work more but the quality of this work is what im questioning here. look at some ERs while hosting and tell me that cant be improved lolz.
                        The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

ok, let's face it. paladen is a bunch of fuckmuppets and so r most of the new zh's. they might be perfect zh's, funny thing is that they will be ER's soon and spoil everybody's fun with their retarded hosting. axe em all, im tired of stupid wankers thinking they r cool and vets cuz of their <zh> behind their name.

here's my finger. try to deal with it mo-fuckas!
                          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                          \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                          << evoce >>
                          /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                          TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                          TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Downdraft, I like you and you hang on my chat, but still...

Kinda sad to see you bashing on JDM37, him and BH822 has brought ALOT of ppl into this game. Thought them how to behave, how to play and they have inifinite pacience with the newbs who come to learn. These ppl are the only 2 I know that bothers to take so good care of new ppl and show them around.

Example of player they've helped alot: Me!

JDM37 for ER!
                            He deserves it more than you can imagine.
                            So don't bash on him without knowing all the facts
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Za if you're implying you know Don <ER> tell him hello from Mayo next tuesday.
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X