Recording of my Voice doing Stream-Of-Consciousness Monolog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording of my Voice doing Stream-Of-Consciousness Monolog

Bullet Point Style Post then Link to Vocaroo, the Audio Equivalent to Youtube, Daily Motion :

I have a very relaxing voice and its also ["INTERESTING"] to women.

Listen to me do my Stream-of-Consciousness (SoC)(Wait, SoC is taken my System on a Chip, SoCon instead will be used)

A SoCon is where a person goes off on Tangents and stuff and its like the stream of thoughts of a person

I ACCIDENTALLY MADE A MOMENT IN THE BEGINNING BORING BY TALKING ABOUT AN AUDIO PROBLEM IN WIN AND HAVING TO GO USE LINUX TO RECORD -- THIS PASSES BY 1:40 IN

I Accidentally called it a pre-recording leading up to a future recording where I will talk about the Global Conspiracy and also show Caustic the Mobile Music Making Machine App for Programming & Producing (Mmmm A PP)....

.... So the other mishap was thinking it would be a 4 and a half minute pre-file to another file but then I SoCon'ed for like 25 minutes or something

This Audio File will show you I am not a Troll, that I just have a little normal Humor with real serious topics, not trolling

Im not sure this is a Good Idea -- I suppose there are tons of people who do YouTube blogging and Monologs on Youtube so i guess there is some precedent

I suppose there are so many weird people recording themselves saying the Earth is Flat and stuff like that on YouTube, that i Guess & Hope its then relatively ok for me to do this Vocaroo ; I cant tell and I keep embarrassing myself and feeling weird about everything. Everything feels weird and awkward. Im too somber and sober in perception, but NOT in personality. My personality is very social, warm, empathic, philosophic, ethic, reliable, mild leadership-like quality that is very mild in nature and hard to explain, and more.

I have fears of Awkwardness & Embarrassment so I was going threw these points to see if its ok to post this Vocaroo of my voice monolog here.

I guess it is, but the thing is, im a very different person on a whole other Level and do not have the vibrations and frequencies you all have, Im very far deviated and out in LeftField

But on the other hand, with this file, you can see that I am cool and not a fucktardic derp fucker w Autism and Psychopathy.

So I donno, Yeah, i guess ill post this, sure;;

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JQwujwCFRR

I dont understand how it got to be this long and cant remember everything I said. Its too hard.

I dont know about this -- I hope my next follow up one will get deeper into a Specific topic instead of being SoCon Mode -- Wait, yes it will, I will at the least make a video capture recording of me using Caustic on my new 7 inch Android Tablet and explicating things about it ; then i can talk ethics or exopolitics or a conspiracy or other topic and it be details, not SoCon

So Remember, this file is SoCon Mode, Stream of Consciousness ;; While a Future file can absolutely be a non SoCon abd details into specific topics. Theres a very large difference between these. I also have to feel very well with good focus to do one of these, thats very hard to achieve, Ive been put under longterm attack and abuse ; Demoralization and Damages, in addition to some dopaminergic & Mu/Delta Based innate Neurological illness. . I do a lot for my condition.

Oh, also, its Good that people here no longer much swear and call me names here with their dark assaults even though I never met them. That Matrix Program got BackScaled

When you click on the link, it will take you to a page that is lighter weight than youtube is and has an embedded audio player that plays like youtube does with video, respectively -- it is Android and iPhone Friendly as Well

Question: Am I what you expected, a little away from what you expected, or I surprise you much with me being a lot away from what you would have expected in an Audio of my voice? Do you see how I differ from Tower, Manco, Flat Earth People, and Cult People? People in Chat say "T0NE IS TOWER, THATS THE SAME PERSON !!!!" {Paraphrased} Even though I am nothing like tower, so this is bizarre and like someone with a 3 KILOpixel Blurry came saying that a Sunflower is the same as a Mushroom -- These People are heavily dissociative with straqnge ultra-low-resolution perception -- they might even just see big words and conclude both type big words and lines longer than 4 words, therefore both are the same -- there are weird sociopaths running around everywhere and they could be rapists as well.
    Last edited by Tone; 11-11-2016, 06:52 AM.

I cant remember what I said in this Stream of Consciousness Audio , except that women will want to ["PLAY NINTENDO WITH ME"] after hearing my voice -- Was it ok ??

All I can remember is that true-joke

Its easier to remember any other format, like a tutorial, a review, telling a true story

but Specifically with Stream of Consciousness Randomness, its very hard to remember anything

Also, I hope people understand that I put up the disclaimer that this is Stream Of Consciousness, a very awkward form of audio, and that my next one would be a video showing Caustic and explaining Caustic to people while screen capture gets video

u see now how im not a Troll, that I have regular humor, but have nothing to do with trolling? I might have sounded a little like T. McKenna, that could be possible with the way I talk, not much, but a little.

Comment

You cant play my file if you are under 18 , sorry , I said something bad, the rest is probably good for Stream Of Consciousness Standards; and shows Im a Good Real Person maybe? Not sure, cant remember. SoCon's are impossible to remember

Get it through your mind that SoCon's are meant to be random and go on tangents on purpose -- I do Caustic Screen Capture and Features-Overview video next, if I can have the mental energy. But wow, SoCon's are freaky in that you cannot remember what you said !!

Comment

Do you take requests? I wanna hear you sing Cotton Eyed Joe by Rednex.
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

I was forced to vote for Hillary.. but I am now regretting it . Bernie was my man....but upon reflection of this election feel I was coerced to choose her and its messing with my head. Also 3/4 , 6/4 . 6/8 are some possible time signatures you are talking about. Not quite sure where you are going with this but I found it amusingly interesting. You be you Hi Tone. Do you like Alex Jones? I don't.. I'm also not sure about Trump being genuine.. he seems like a con artist type to me.. anyways thanks for sharing
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

jesusp nobody mentioned politics here; wtf you smoking; gimmie some

also 3/4 = 6/8
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
              jesusp nobody mentioned politics here; wtf you smoking; gimmie some

also 3/4 = 6/8
              First you are WRONG 3/4 is not the same as 6/8. There is a distinct difference in how those time signatures affect a song, 6/8 is a lighter quicker count with a triplet feeling while 3/4 is your standard Waltz . The difference is where the emphasis is on the beat. 3/4 time it would be on the ONE and each beat used as a 1/4 note while 6/8 the emphasis is on the ONE and the FOUR with each beat used as an 1/8th note.

As far as politics goes and this election it absolutely fits in with what Tone was talking about as far as mind control is concerned. Let tone chime in on this but from what I could make out of what I listened to in his post he was talking about manipulation of the brain and how media has a roll to play in this concerning peoples decision making

Cool your buns and think a bit before refuting me.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

THat voice file was super weird !! even the beginning sounded so bad i closed it right away and cringed when I heard "greetings everyone" oh gosh !!

but the replies arent that bad

Ok yes im not sure about music theory i never took music classes never had a single music leson in my life -- I would suppose that 3/4 and 6/8 are the same except double the "resolution" as i call it, not being a proper music term.. that i can have more notes

ok listen i made i video of me showing my new AStroTab Brand Andoroid tablet and me using Caustic in it and narrating

its not as so damn awkward and horrible souning as the first file, but its still baad

even though its bad im going to post it

I feel very embarrassed by these and feel this is extremely akward ;; unlike another person who would do this that has that total uninhibited thing where they feel nothing is awkward -- to me it all feels awkward and embarrassing

in 20 minutes from now you should see a link to a youtube with me doing caustic on my tab and me narrating -- ill try to upload it on to youtube and make it an Unlisted video then link it here

I cant have anyone radom seeing that on my youtube channel -- we'll just do trenchwars post

so this is a trechwars exclusive - -me doing a youtube blog first time ever er, whatever and whatnot

BRB got to go upload it to youtube

this is so embarrassing., Hey since jessup commented that i was right about the trump cult and stuff maybe i can separately do another VOCAroo where i have a topic i discuss and its not wild stream of consciousness while on legal drugs

thanks for your replies

I feel very embarrassed

Can you tell me if its an illusion that i feel awkward and embarrassed or its way exaggerated, one of the two? Im hopinh Im delusional with dysmorphia and Im way way exaggurating how awefully awkward this is,
                thats right, right?

BRB uploading YouTube Video, in the meantime here is a quick cool edit pro recording on vocaroo.....

Comment

ok heres a new Vocaroo -- skip to 17:00 if you want to hear me play music w caustic and try to play a caustic organ with my own track using improv

I put th e thing in like Aeolian so like its all white notes that are ok w the track, clever hah

and it has bad audi lag latency remember

and im going to do a youtube video after i go to sleep a while. i mean the video is done, it just needs youtube uploading

in the meantime, here(if u get impatent skip to 17:00 and go back and listem tp missed stuff later :

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZEMDZCLBnp

But Please listen to the first 2 minutes before you skip to 17 -- because in it I give you Thanks and explain something

u can hear me say the word Fucktard at around 2:25

Also to fulfill Forwards request ill attempt to sing cotton eye joe now and upload it here:

wait i need 5 more minutes to post me singin cotton eye joe

Comment

Sorry Im Late, Complicated Business

Oh i forgot to say I mistaken Jessups reply about 3/4 not 6/8 Directed at me when it was a reply to someone else, sorry,,,

Forward Request that I sign Cotton Eyed Joe -- I Really want to make everyone Happy so I have fulfilled that Request

Heres me Singing Cotton Eye Joe, and a Bonus after the Singing. . ..

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QaNlO96vjJ

Sorry, I had to do it through Upper Side Band Radio, Complicated Business as to Why This was so, But America is going to be Great again, so no matter.

Please Scroll up and REad above Two Posts and click link in other post, those are more important than this, but everyone is important including Forwards, so Link Above.

Remember, Im not a Troll, Im a Serious Real Person with Real Topics, the ET topic and Exopolitics and other stuff is all real. If I have subtle cynical humor you cant detect, its not troll and f i get more outgoing with other humor, it then still differs from Troll.
                    Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      I was forced to vote for Hillary.. but I am now regretting it . Bernie was my man....but upon reflection of this election feel I was coerced to choose her and its messing with my head. Also 3/4 , 6/4 . 6/8 are some possible time signatures you are talking about. Not quite sure where you are going with this but I found it amusingly interesting. You be you Hi Tone. Do you like Alex Jones? I don't.. I'm also not sure about Trump being genuine.. he seems like a con artist type to me.. anyways thanks for sharing
                      I dont like Alex Jones -- Im a person who as you can see fears im awkward just from a little bit of this and that -- he has severe mania and thinks hes normal, doesnt question himself, only fake questions himself sometimes

hes a fraud and David Knight is a Good Guy and does better than him at the nightly news and Radio Program -- Paul J. Watson is a mixed bag between the two -- hes sort of likeable and also questionable

Mark Dice is dark and evil but does do a few good videos, even though many others are bad

Alex Jones, Mark Dice and anyone else you can feel it from has bad vibes and gives off evil and hatred

Gary Johnson being 20% Left Wing Bernie Type and 80% Libertarian WAS A GOOD THING

people act like it was bad and hes all fake and stuff, .....

Johnson Weld would have been best for America

Thank You very much for your reply, I thought i sounded super awkward and insane. But a few people replied normally. I also thought my face was ugly until all the woman told me its not over the years. Oh, but saying these things makes my depression and anxiety look psychologically dominated, its actually not and actually very much Neurologically dominated, .... , I get real dysphoria that feels like hell and keeps me dysfunctional, i freeze up and mobility gets hard, its complicated but its very much biological

If someone has manfunctions in the dopamine and opioid pathways they arent allowed any treatment and told they must suffer

its sort of like given someone with severe allergies Advil, Antibiotics, Stool Softeners and 45 other drugs all NON-antihistamines, then telling the person "You cant have antihistamines, thats not appropriate, all antihisamines are restricted and/or banned. You need to WANT to help yourself and give these meds more time to work and get concealing"

THe Government & Population are Dark & Evil and Programmed like Robots and spit out Zombie Aphorisms. I developed Synosis ; Im real ; And if u dont skip ahead to 17:00 in that track, then youll hear me more clearly explain the manco example and forced loniliness and societal sickness in sociability topics, whereby people like Manco are disinfo Entities or just need more help if not, and im the person who gives real info and real responses on topics of various kinds.

Now that Sure DOES sound like a lot of bragging and narcissism, but im just telling the truth and i feel bad not high and mighty as i type it. Im scared .. I want to be w my significant other, she lives in West-PA. No, my significant other is not from subspace and not a player.

Wait a minute, this is replying to Jessup -- yes Jessup thank you for letting me share and not being a dark robot for replies.

does anyone make music or play an acoustic instruments or in an acoustic band? we can have those who are non-electronic say so .... .... Does anyone make electronic music and want to try caustic on your or preferably tablet if you have a tab ?? I could send you a Caustic file.

Im into Electronic Music and I sng Cotton Eye Joe for FOrwards

Heres a Good Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sCPmQPjQxo

and another great song with a wonderful bassline of grooveness as the 1990s was KING OF TRUE GROOVE, is this one:

(it gets going soon after 2:00 in, has long ambient intro, but its in the top 5 all time best bassline songs, in all songs incl non-electronic) Beautiful 1995 Song , THe 1990s are amazing decade of peak before the great decline, and very spiritual trancy music came from 90s . River Conscience By Electric Skychurch
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ajSL_luW-0

How ever scroll up and see my other replies and dont miss my most recent Vocaroo:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZEMDZCLBnp

and remember i have to upload a Caustic VIdeo I made and Narrated to, on YouTube Later.....

Feel the 1996 Grooves of these two 1995 & 1996 tracks above.... and see how much more pure and spiritual the 1990s were
                      Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Alex Jones is a Fraud like Jessup and so many others sense -- I visited infowars since elate 2003 or early 2004 -- i know one of these two was when i first saw the site.

I GOT A NORMAL REPLY -- I GOT A NORMAL REPLY -- I GOT A NORMAL REPLY -- SOCIALLY NORMAL INSTEAD OF PSYCHOPATHIC -- FROM JESSUP -- HE REPLIED SOCIALLY NORMALLY TO ME -- SOCIALLY NORMAL !!!!

Get Blown Away by The Great Power of the 1990s.

(((( Scroll up for my latest vocaroo or click here:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZEMDZCLBnp And my reply to Jessup is in the last post above, right before this one ))))

Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Hey Tone. Wow you are intense! ...like in a neat way.. I can tell you have a natural gift at sound engineering and really liked your song you were showing. Too bad Vocaroo cut you off before the song was finished, it has a limit on amount of time I think you can record. Very nice job though with the electronic music you are composing! I liked the keyboard sound you programmed. Sounds like it was based on a square wave? Thanks for mentioning Caustic too. I'm going to try and download it on my computer and mess around with it. I have a past in music but it was basically another life ago before I transitioned (I am transgendered if you don't know). I get some grief from certain people in my real life and also here in subspace who never lived in my brain and body and could never relate as to why such a thing could happen. I know I have a vastly different life experience to most average people but that is me now and for better or worse it is the road I travel. I mention this just to explain a tad of where I come from for some type of basis on me..anyways.. back to my background in music. I used to be a professional bass player for different bands in the Washington DC area and did studio work recording at many recording studios in the dc area for various artists. I grew up in the tail end of the analog world (in my 40's now) and also was a recording engineer at my own recording studio I built with some folks I knew. Nothing flew over my head you were talking about relating to music. It is so cool now how digital stuff these days has incorporated all the things I used to have to tinker with. The tube warmth overdrive you were talking about.. that is a setting right? or is it an actual tube preamp you own? Tube amplifiers always had the best sounds to me.. like Marshal and Fender heads for guitar and The Ampeg SVT for bass. We even used to record organs and Rhodes keyboards on a Vox spinning speaker amplifier lol . All this stuff is now replicated and accessible to every digital age user which blows me away lol. Heck I recoded at the Flood Zone once in Richmond VA and they had a true metal plate reverb unit. Was like 5 feet wide hahaha. These days people see reverb and the different types and probably many don't even relate as to why the different types are named as such. All started in real life contraptions. Springs, plates, natural halls ect. Now with a touch of a button you can just go do your thing lol..Feeling old now sigh.. anyways I have been thinking about getting back into music. I know about making tones on synthesizers and took a class on them when I was in college. We used moogs. I personally own a Roland Juno and it has all physical sliding switch modulators / wave form buttons (was like an advanced moog in the day). It is fun to come up with sounds on it but am excited to see what this Caustic does in this regards digitally. I'm pretty crappy when it comes to computers and digital stuff. Honestly I got frustrated because I felt like I needed to relearn everything I had struggled to learn in the analog world and never pursued it like I should have. I'll give caustic a chance. I use audacity a little but even get frustrated there. I guess I have a love hate relationship with music. I have this dusty old studio in my basement that is basically broken.. a bunch of old mics , a MCI 2" 16 track tape deck I got from The Record Plant in LA (Hotel California by the Eagles and Superstitions by Stevie Wonder was recorded on it ) to name a few.. lol the thing should be in a museum lol. It's hard to explain but I struggle with computers, sort of A.D.D. with stuff like that. Anyways I don't know where I'm going with this.. I relate to depression and to insomnia as I have it too and when you mentioned how sleep deprivation alleviates it for you I was like "OMG ME TOO!"
                          9/11 does seem to me to be fishy too. Building 7 and the pentagon do not add up. I lived 2 miles from the pentagon when it was hit and know that area like the back of my hand. (pretty sure it would be impossible for a real plane flown by a noob to hit that precisely). There is a hill that is wooded that would have blocked a straight projection decent by the plane meaning he would have to perfectly manually avoid it and plunge into the pentagon. It flew right down Columbia Pike and they had many traffic and store cameras and the cia,nsa and fbi took all the footage. I have a theory it was a missile dressed up with wings to look like a plane and was satellite navigated. To this day they never released the multiple videos of it captured by the numerous cameras in the area. The wreckage was non existent. I drove by it 1 day afterwards and saw nothing at all and the lawn was still green and manicured.. just seems too impossible to be true. Also there were multiple tall street light posts right behind the hill where it would have to plunge and they were even still standing. Why do they hold onto the videos? All they released was a stop frame camera from a guard shed by the helicopter pad. I don't know about what or where this shadow government is.. but I do believe there is some truth to it. I know for a fact the middle eastern wars have been planned by the usa gov since the early 1960's first hand. I don't want to name a source out of respect for his privacy but he was a someone deeply embedded in it who I know and was warned of this turmoil happening now back in the late 80's. Anyways keep being you, don't be too shy in your life, decent people will understand and forgive any social nuances you may struggle with , I am shy and withdrawn socially too at times but you seem like an intelligent talented person to me.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I thought I'd share a fairly recent composition I did too .. I'm by no means an amazing pianist but ... this is my musicbox song heheh

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15elw7pq8GF
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

By the way.. This song is in 6/8 for reference