Return to TW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to TW?

Miss you guys in game, might come back if I can find a way to use the client on a HP Chromebook. Winter is here and I would love to spend time with all my trolls! :devil:
    sigpic

Hi noob bounty. Troll Jessup here :> Yes we miss you. <3
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

hes lying; we dont
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by bounty View Post
        Miss you guys in game, might come back if I can find a way to use the client on a HP Chromebook. Winter is here and I would love to spend time with all my trolls! :devil:
        So my easiest solution to play this game on Chromebook is to take it with you to best buy or fry's.. go to customer service, tell them you're done using this piece of shit, and buy a new fucking laptop!

Happy to be of service.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Do what i did, go to the libary and put one of there computers in ur back pack. See u soon
          im the best wb in tw.

Comment

Originally posted by pee pee sock View Post
            Do what i did, go to the libary and put one of there computers in ur back pack. See u soon
            He did but his library only uses HP Chromebooks. Bounty u gonna have to try another library.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Im gettin a real lap top soon, and getting a new shoulder (resurfacing) on Mon. 21. Overnight hospital stay. Ill be back!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm on a ppad from capt Picard's ready room. Told them I was a 28th century guy from new Jersey

Comment

Don't come back. You will be disappointed. Nobody bases anymore. Tons of teamkilling, obvious lag manipulation, and staff is run by absolute morons who don't realize a zone with 200 active people daily versus 40 active people daily should be run and managed differently. This zone is a complete disaster, worse than ever, and it will be completely dead within 6 months. Calling it.
                  (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

And it all started when this bounty dude made the levis all too powerful again, good work quitter.

Comment

i dont mind levis too much but i have to admit it becomes mildly irritating after a while when you keep dying and there's nothing you can do about it except stop playing lol
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                      X