Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Youtube Video of Caustic; showing to you - Video Instead of Audio- can help Jessup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Youtube Video of Caustic; showing to you - Video Instead of Audio- can help Jessup

FOR TOO LONG DIDNT READ PEOPLE -- THIS THREAD SAYS IM GOING TO UPLOAD A YOUTUBE VIDEO NOW AND TO RELOAD THIS THREAD IN A HALF HOUR AND CHECK REPLY FOR THE VIDEO, AND ILL ALSO EDIT THIS AND PUT VID IN HERE

Hey guys im going to upload the video i made last night early AM hours, or two nights ago rather, in it you can hear how im really fighting off a lot of dysphoria and suffering to make the video anyway, , Im going to reply to this thread in 10 to 20 minutes with the youtube link and it embedded, my first ever youtube video -- normally my youtube channel is for sharing songs that no one else uploaded on youtube -- so this is my first real actual youtube video that isnt that,

Let me Log into youtube via firefox on the tablet and get it uploaded, or i can plug the tablet into computer and grab the vid and uplaod using desktop

some points about the video

-- It sounds like my taping on the tablet is louder than it really is, used built in tab mic to make this

-- You can hear and infer the awesome power of my Bose Mini Speaker with its tiny mini Subwoofer -- I own a Bose SOund Link Mini I, not the newer model -- even though the mic youll be able to like infer and extrapolate how powerful it must sound for being able to fit in a coat pocket

-- This video will feature me showing you this app i am messing around w so you can actually see it now not just audio only descriptive

-- Jessup plays keyboard but dont think he uses any DAW, im the opposite, i cant play an insturment but use DAWs, Jessup might like to see this, and and share more of his keyboard playng -- if it werent for android's louse audio latancy, he could midi his keyboard into caustic .... or he can use the windows version, the windows version of Caustic is free instead of ten dollars

-- BRB let me try to get this uploaded, im struggling here still, its so fuckin hard to think and move, BRB, i want to get this done, i hate this damn dysphoria feeling, ahh hold on. Look at this thread in 20 minutes from now. . .. . . .

EDIT : Jessup made a reply i didnt see when i typed the above, -- yeah Jessup you can get Caustic for free for windows its FREEWARE !! then you can see how i made my stuff -- and you can start by seeing the youtube ill have uploaded in next reply

Caustic is $10 Ten Dollars for Apple or Android and its Free for Windows
    Caustic Demo is Free on Apple and Android and it does everything except export and save -- export means spitting out your finish song as a .wav or high bit rate .ogg -- save saves your project ..

ok reload this thread in 20 minutes -- well give me up to 40 minutes, im really dysphoric and struggling right now.......................

Heres my youtube video -- you can hear i struggle at first and did this in a semi bad state

my voice sounds older in this mic at least at first

It starts showing my wall paper but youll see me load Caustic and use it soon. , , , It was hard to think while making this, and i didnt even care to wait for a better mind state....

Ok Jessup see if this horrible description and showing Caustic is helpful to you

I cant remember the things i said in this video and why it is 20 minutes long .... im in my mid 30s and I cant remember yesterday well.... oh well here:

Awww fuck im playing the beginning of it and im babbling already, for the firs 15 seconds

I talk about the Tablet but its ojk because you can know what an AstroTab A737 has inside it for $50,
    I dont know if I forgot to say this about the tablet -- it comes very empty, the A737 doesnt even come with google chrome, it comes with only 5 apps in the running tab on boot, most devices have 20 to 30 there the way they come, and other minimalist ones have usually 10 -- this one, just five !
    So u can get an A737 Jessup or just use the windows version of Caustic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVYGOwObvo

Comment

Oh dear, this one is really bad, i should have waited to I had a better state to narrate this. THis sounds like i have down syndrome

Comment

Fastforward to 7 minutes in to hear me finally play the track and let play into the mic -- cant direct stream in android devices

let me have Caustic to render this uncompleted track as an OGG or WAV and upload in full quality to accompany this mic only vid

Comment

I think im getting parkinsons disease based on hearing my voice, hope not. Probably something similar w dopamine and less progressive

Did i forget to say I engineered all those synth patches from the blank default, except the two PCM Synths?

For example, I made that modular from a blank modular, selected modules and wired them to purposefully emulate the classic distorted 303 barker. and the organ is hardly complex though, but the subsynths and modular, and baseline, i made those all from blank defaults, no presets.
          Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Says this video is private and won't play t0ne dunno how to share privates on youtube either here
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I made it unlisted instead of private, let me try and fix it now

I replied in the other thread again -- wanted to say i see now you said ur vocaroo one is original not a cover, thats great. Refresh this thread in 3 minutes
              Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

This video has been fixed -- try to play it now after you do Refresh here, be back

Here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Astro+Tab+A737

If you need one these are great, featured in the YouTube video ,

My Astro Tab A 737 is now my all in one music making pad and i can carry it around on freak people out with it and the bose speaker.

The A 737 at $50 (retail price $70) is a fine substitute for an iPad other than the Audio Lantacy issue which is Android's fault and in all ANdroid Dvices.
                Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Forwards Where are you ?? I sung Cotton Eyed Joe 4 u

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QaNlO96vjJ

See?

Comment

Deleted Post as Promised
                    Last edited by Tone; 11-16-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Deleted Post as Promised
                      Last edited by Tone; 11-16-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

I just recorded a vocaroo that analysises my trump sketch then goes on into deep profound philisophy in what defines normality, after it gets into the darwinian operating system of the ear ruling over the animals -- and ends in an impersonation of the one chicago accent that used to be featurrrrred in classssic saderrrr day nite Liiiive

You guys want me to upload that when i get back? its a bit over (14 seconds) 15 minutes long and its one of my better vocaroos, i dont sound slow and broken like in the Caustic Youtube. .. .. .. plus you cant beat a stream of consciousness like this.

I dont have time to upload it right now, I need the store -- you tell me if you want that uploaded,

the vocaroo in my signature is only about 2 or 3 minutes long, be back

Comment

This Vocaroo from me is BRand New and well under 2 minutes:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WWX6vdhGU1

It explains in the Vocaroo what this youtube link is here for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjvpd6dY0M#t=44

And the Vocaroo i was referring to in a previous post is not this one, that one is 15 14 in length. Be Back Thanks for letting me have a storm of posts as i multitask, guys -- I appreciate because im a non-sociopath with Love & Light in my Heart & COnsciousness.

Jessup if you get a new tablet because this is interesting enough a fun novelty to you, you can get an A737 like i got, from amazon, and i can tell you exactly what to put on there, the SUper Cleaner, Firefox, Opera, Skype, GMail AND()OR Yahoo Mail App, Caustic Its Self and Setup, etc -- the Astro Tab A 737 is the emptiest android device ever. comes with virtually nothing installed. excellent and supurb
                          Last edited by Tone; 11-15-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for giving a tutorial Tone. Looks fairly in depth and I'm sure I'll need to tinker with it a while. So you are using an I- pad for this? I just have a computer .. it would work for that with a mouse I hope? Neat tricks padding with the high tone. It seems very versatile if you can set parameters of sustain for each note in a measure. It's quite amazing to me. The modular part you showed me was the most interesting where u had programed your sound/envelopes , oscillation, wave forms and stuff. I;m going to need patience to give this a try . I get frustrated sometimes learning new stuff.. I will give it a go. Caustic looks good!! Anyways appreciate the tutorial. I can tell you navigate around pretty easily and I know it takes time to get to that point.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Thanks for giving a tutorial Tone. Looks fairly in depth and I'm sure I'll need to tinker with it a while. So you are using an I- pad for this? I just have a computer .. it would work for that with a mouse I hope? Neat tricks padding with the high tone. It seems very versatile if you can set parameters of sustain for each note in a measure. It's quite amazing to me. The modular part you showed me was the most interesting where u had programed your sound/envelopes , oscillation, wave forms and stuff. I;m going to need patience to give this a try . I get frustrated sometimes learning new stuff.. I will give it a go. Caustic looks good!! Anyways appreciate the tutorial. I can tell you navigate around pretty easily and I know it takes time to get to that point.
                              Hey DAWs look more intimidating than they really are, Get the windows version of Caustic Now !! Its FreeWare Truely!! The Rest of my reply to you will be in audio format:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GDwRyvj18v

Thats a great avatar Jessup Has,
                              Last edited by Tone; 11-16-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X