This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2017 Trades

Will appear here once captains do trades. Trade weeks for the current TWDT are the following ones:

TRADE WEEK (April 30th - May 7th 2pm just before games 5/6)

Trades:

1. Baratheon trades their
    #3 FA Pick to Paladin for Spezza

Last edited by ogron; 04-29-2017, 06:58 PM.

So, the most updated trade window from Rules:

TRADE WEEK (April 30th - May 7th 2pm just before games 5/6)

Baratheon trades their #3 draft spot for Spezza from Paladin

top 100 basers list

Comment

Approved:
      Baratheon trades their first draft pick for Spezza from Paladin

Comment

I already messaged all of you that are Captains about who you are willing to deal before the deadline. But Ill post it here as well. So just let me know who is available and maybe we can strike a deal to better our teams. Thanks!
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

worst trade ever

Comment

I'd like to be traded, to spider for someone.
            Getting too much shit from ppl on ALF, had enough of it.
            Not interested in playing wb or jav this season.

Comment

Baratheon always looking to acquire basers who won't show
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Holy Ship for Rab
                3x TWLD All-Star
                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Yo Henry can u lower my basing rating to 7* so I can actually get traded plz ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                    Yo Henry can u lower my basing rating to 7* so I can actually get traded plz ?
                    Not changing ratings at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoking Blue View Post
                      worst trade ever
                      You think so? Ogron was fair.. spezza was sad here and I got Lasenza and 24 both top 5 players in wb and jav(24). Also I messaged you and asked if you were going to play twdt and you said.. no .. so curious why you even have to interject... You realize there are 3 divisions to win right? Obviously I gave up a strong baser for strong wb and jav.. 2>1 Ogron realized this though because he is focusing on base.. Was definitely fair and perhaps I came out ahead.. now if only 24 would communicate and show up for games lol........
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        You think so? Ogron was fair.. spezza was sad here and I got Lasenza and 24 both top 5 players in wb and jav(24). Also I messaged you and asked if you were going to play twdt and you said.. no .. so curious why you even have to interject... You realize there are 3 divisions to win right? Obviously I gave up a strong baser for strong wb and jav.. 2>1 Ogron realized this though because he is focusing on base.. Was definitely fair and perhaps I came out ahead.. now if only 24 would communicate and show up for games lol........
                        Smoking Blue has played TW for a total of 47 days why are you even responding to him? Show some integrity as captain of a TWDT team.

Comment

I actually might think he's saying you got the better deal and ogron made a bad trade. Ogron got a one leaguer in spezza and they didn't win a basing game. 24 is a 3-leaguer and can shark for base. You definitely got the better end of the deal by far.
                          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

I can respond pressure if I want to since it was addressed to our trade . I didn't say anything mean.. I am not 100% sure what he meant as he didn't clarify but it was a nasty comment. I found his reply to my message in game quite odd/fishy too as he had signed up for twdt and I was obviously interested in him in the FA and to get a reply like from someone who signed up seemed fishy. Also where u get he played tw 45 days lolol smoking blue has played years on this game. Why are you interjecting yourself . Show some respect for the captains :P
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I can respond pressure if I want to since it was addressed to our trade . I didn't say anything mean.. I am not 100% sure what he meant as he didn't clarify but it was a nasty comment. I found his reply to my message in game quite odd/fishy too as he had signed up for twdt and I was obviously interested in him in the FA and to get a reply like from someone who signed up seemed fishy. Also where u get he played tw 45 days lolol smoking blue has played years on this game. Why are you interjecting yourself . Show some respect for the captains :P
                              SB is an eger, he is new to tw. And the trade was quite weird, u just gave up on basing. In terms of impact id rather have Spezza, instead of 24, but i guess its u decided in favor of javs. It ended up being a good day for you i guess if that was ur plan. I hope u manage to get ur top players showing and keep competing.
                              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Working...
                              X