Appealing all our TWDT-B games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appealing all our TWDT-B games

Half my players can't get into TWDT arenas bc of errors that mods are unable to fix, appealing all these basing games we would have won easily otherwise

Absolutely ridiculous
    top 100 basers list

Here is my struggle:

Can someone upload the lvl/lvz files for twdt arenas here? Maybe that could help.
    Last edited by project dragon; 04-23-2017, 06:09 PM.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I'm not appealing our TWDT-D where Racketeer couldn't get in because I don't think we had a realistic chance of winning vs #1 wb team, but TWDT-B 100% am, absolutely ridic joke
      top 100 basers list

Comment

You're not the only one - i get the exact same error on my PC (Windows 10) tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling. Checking directx. Can only get on via my laptop and obviously it is not ideal for my games. I've messaged Qan sepratley and i suggest everyone does the same who is having the problem.
        FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
        Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
        FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
        Burzum> meaning what
        Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
        RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

cmon now lol

mcvicar 46 | 71 | 2 | 3524 | 0 | 1 | 3.1 | 3 | 0

the last zero stands for 0 lagouts just an FYI to the noobies out there

was someone on ur name man?
          Last edited by zidane; 04-23-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

guess i shoulda read ur comment a second time, sry bb

Comment

the error is on server side and needs to be fixed by a system operator -- takes pretty much less than a minute.

Comment

Dear Ogron,

This problem was something unexpected and apparently if affected you and couple other squads. All squads had some sort of struggles this week, while Ogron missing his key baser porkjet, dreamwin struggled with low star players and so on. I agree this problem should have been taken care of, however I was not aware this kind of problem had surfaced in the first place. We will find a solution for this before next weekend to ensure all players can enter the arenas and enjoy their games.

When it comes to your appeal, I agree that missing key baser is a problem for you, however this problem only affected minority of players and possibly 3 squads missed one or two players because of this. However some of these reports may seem weird, mcvicar reporting his inability to enter, however he still appeared to be playing according to several witnesses - this is not questioning if he had the problem but the fact that he still played a game or two for his squad therefore not as badly affected as Baratheon was for missing players. I see your grounds for appeal valid but when discussing with captains about this, the majority agreed that there were issues but neither aside from Attacks wishes to replay the weekend. Attacks has semi valid reasons to appeal over mcvicar missing some game and still appearing in some. However in Attacks case I do firmly believe that this appeal will not be granted judging the overall picture of the case and the reasons explained above.

Now lets focus on Ogron's appeal. Your first game vs ALF was a close one but who is there to say that ALF had their best lineup? What if they missed one key element as well? Could they have won or lost more in case they did not miss this key ingredient? Can we really come down to requiring a replay whole weekend because one of your key players was missing while other squads may have had some missing as well for variety of reasons untirely unrelated to the arena problem but still causing these squads a problem? Under these circumstances I am requesting the game that Baratheon refused to play versus Brexit will be replayed therefore granting your appeal over this game Ogron because if you disagree you will receive forfeit loss for this game.

All the scores from this weekend will remain as they are and as suggested the Baratheon vs Brexit TWDTB game will be replayed. You have my sincerest apologies for this incident Ogron, Attacks and all the players included. However replaying a whole weekend over an issue which affected overall only a minority of players, who deserve my apologies as well - is not logical or for the benefit of the whole league. I know this issue will be dividing opinions here and there, this is a matter that will not have a result accepted by all parties, however it seems the most neutral thing to be done after hearing from all the captains and their struggles. While I know your goals for this year in basing Ogron, this is a place of growth for you. It was only one game you've barely lost in base - you basically forfeited the another one but will be granted a replay because we're being nice and agree that it was a terrible mistake that there was an error obstructing players like porkjet from entering the twdtb arena where the game was.

Everything cool? If not we can have more perspectives but lets try to have constructive discussion.

Comment

To clear up my situation - yes i could play, but i had to switch to my laptop which did not have the problem with the arenas, but i was hindered by it (playing on a laptop in a jav game and a basing game is not ideal and I had no adjustment time as i only noticed an issue when i was needed in those arenas.) So that's why I was able to play in the arena.
                  FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                  Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                  FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                  Burzum> meaning what
                  Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                  RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Your the stupidest fucking cunt to ever play this game, and every thought that passes through your pea-sized brain is an insult to human evolution.

I lost my #1 shark against a garbage squad we'd beat 100 out of 100 times because of server-side issues, while trying to help him fix it and terr at the same time, and forcing my #1-2 spider into shark, in a game lost by like 40 seconds in which we'd easily win by 5+ minutes otherwise.

You legit had a TWDT playoff spot decided by a TW EVENT like in your original rules. A TW EVENT. You thought that was a good idea. And you're the one deciding this shit? Unreal.

Cripple saying he won't login now over this crap, losing my team because you're stealing wins from us, think I'm done with this game.

Keep up the great job of running the league I spent years building up into the ground.

Maybe you can host ?go zombies to decide who wins TWDT Finals.

Fucking idiot.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                      Your the stupidest fucking cunt to ever play this game, and every thought that passes through your pea-sized brain is an insult to human evolution.

I lost my #1 shark against a garbage squad we'd beat 100 out of 100 times because of server-side issues, while trying to help him fix it and terr at the same time, and forcing my #1-2 spider into shark, in a game lost by like 40 seconds in which we'd easily win by 5+ minutes otherwise.

You legit had a TWDT playoff spot decided by a TW EVENT like in your original rules. A TW EVENT. You thought that was a good idea. And you're the one deciding this shit? Unreal.

Cripple saying he won't login now over this crap, losing my team because you're stealing wins from us, think I'm done with this game.

Keep up the great job of running the league I spent years building up into the ground.

Fucking idiot.
                      Chill

We're lucky Henry stepped up to host in the first place. Work with him, don't just lose your shit whenyou don't get your way.

He's right though, Henry. Bottom line is, if players were online and not able to enter the TWDT arena because of preventable server and/or zone issues, those particular games should be replayed. It's pretty clear that porkjet (judging by his history of never having issues, in addition to the video he posted) was prevented from playing due to something out of his control. Game should be replayed. Staff, for the future, make sure you do test runs to check for any problems before we waste any more whole Sundays on mediocre/low quality games

Comment

i don't feel like there should be any replays this week.

you wouldn't replay an entire TWL round with less than a handful of players having connection issues—and for anyone wondering why i'm making this comparison, it's also an issue which could be seen as a server-side problem which might affect certain players preventing them from playing the game. in the end it does not matter how important an individual is to the team, and isn't that why you have rosters to begin with? to deal with unexpected shit like this?

i do agree that the whole situation sucks because it's an easy fix, but eh .. move on. it's only one game.

Comment

I'd like to hear the reason why this happened. If it is the fault of settings on a players computer then that is not a redo to me.. but if it was a setting issue with the zone then that has warrant for a redo.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

it's basically a mixture of both. only very few computers (might be a specific setting) were affected and the cause is a faulty/broken twdt.lvz file which is attached to most TWDT subarenas. essentially the choice is to replay all games (which would suck because only very few people were affected) or move on to next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Fucking idiot.
                              Lol. I am actually embarrassed to play the game with people like this. Its just week 1. Make the adjustments and move to week 2. It really is not that serious, lol. You should be thanking Henry and everyone else on STAFF for the work they put into this. Comon man!
                              3x TWLD All-Star
                              2x TWLD Finals MVP
                              2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Working...
                              X