Week 1
    Week 2
    Week 3
    Week 4
    Week 5
    Semi-Finals
    Finals

TWDT-D

I'll be filling in for Okyo this week with a longer piece, something I'm already used to doing with his girlfiend.

Power
    vs. ALF
    50-40

Zidiot's secret weapon Bacon paid immediate dividends, dropping a herculean 19-10 to lead Power to a 50-40 win over ALF.

Third best warbird in Britain (out of three) Ricko (10-5) played Robin to Bacon's Batman, with Okyo (10-10) achieving parity, ahead of Henry Saari (6-9, nice!) and Weak (5-6).

not u (13-10) and Jones (12-10) put in a valiant effort, but were let down by the likes of Mythril (7-10), Reaver (5-10), and DeathlyHallow (3-10).

It is said he who unites the Deathly Hallows (Invisibility Cloak, Elder Wand, Resurrection Stone) becomes the Master of Death, and by uniting all the best warbirds from 2006, you've definitely mastered the art of dying.

HOT: Bacon (19-10)
    NOT: Reaver (5-10). Reaver certainly made a splash upon his return to the game... the Magikarp kind, not the good kind.

---

Brexit vs. Baratheon
    50-28

TWDT-D favorites (favourites in Britain, unless they've pulled out of both the EU and the letter U) Brexit stomped Baratheon in their season opener, as Iron Survivor (12-4), Geio (11-0), and Attacks (10-6) decimated the flags with the stag, while Omega Red (9-9) and Temujin (8-9) kept pace.

Baratheon couldn't get their top warbird Racketeer into the arena, and suffered as a result, with only Ogron (9-10) and Kado (9-10) nearing the break-even, as Kentaro (4-10), Spectacular (4-10), and Holy Ship (2-10) struggled.

HOT: Geio (11-0). It was the ultimate dipshit tryhard performance facing a bad line, but an ace is an ace.

NOT: Holy Ship (2-10).

---

Paladin vs. Terrorist
    50-28

Paladin flexed its warbirding muscle early and often in this game, as Jessup's squadron made quick work of Terrorist.

Mohammad (14-7) and vys (13-7) led all players, with Myollnir (8-2), SS Tricky (8-5), and Spezza (5-7) in tow.

Dreamwin and Zizzo were the only serviceable players with pairs of 8-10s, as World, Kess, Bellflowers, and Rasaq floundered.

HOT: Mohammad (14-7)

NOT: bellflowers (1-7). bellflowers was the bell of Mohammad's balls, as he got pounded from behind.

---

Paladin
    vs. ALF
    50-37

In the second round of matches, Paladin continued to assert their dominance, taking down ALF with aplomb.

Vys (14-5), Spezza (13-7), Racka (10-6), Mean Gene, and Kira notched the W.

Jones (13-10) was once again prolific, but received little help beyond Major Crisis (9-10), as Chappie, Delbi, and not u all negged.

HOT: Vys (14-5)
    NOT: Chappie (3-10). I hope you like the log flume ride at Splash Mountain, because you're going to be spending the season riding pine and re-filling Jones' water bottle.

---

Baratheon vs. Terrorist
    50-47

This proved to be an entertaining game, as Baratheon completed a massive comeback down -20, with Kentaro (13-9) and Racketeer (13-10) leading the way. Ogron (13-5) subbed in with 6 lives for a certain 0-4 mans who shall not be named (rhymes with Dripple), with some of the most heroic and majestic warbirding moves ever seen in human history, despite obstacles such as being so handsome the motivation to do well in TWDT-D is extremely low, as well as Dorito-stained fingers which made the keys slippery. Also Kado (9-9) and TJ Hazuki (2-10) were in this match, but they are barely worth mention.

Kess (14-10) showed up bigly, leading Terrorist's early charge, with Dreamwin (11-10) performing well as usual, but Rasaq (7-10), Zizzo (7-10), and World (8-10) fell a bit short.

HOT: Kentaro (13-9)
    HOT: Racketeer (13-10)

NOT: TJ Hazuki (2-10). TJ Hazuki highly recommended adding TJ Hazuki to this match. Let's hope he recommends trading TJ Hazuki for a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos next.

---

Power vs. Brexit
    50-43

This was a clash of the titans, as the two powerhouse TWDT-D superteams faced off in the arena, with Power narrowly edging out Brexit by seven.

Weak (13-10), Henry Salami (10-6), beam (10-9), Okyo (9-9), and Trasher (8-9) put in a balanced team performance to clinch the match, finishing the week a perfect 2-0.

J-B-Inc (12-10) and Geio (10-10) played well, but slightly sub-par outings from Iron Survivor (8-10) and Attacks (9-10), combined with poor low-star play from Omega Red (3-8), curtailed the Brexiter's dynastic ambitions.

HOT: Weak (13-10)
    HOT: Henry Saari (10-6)

NOT: Omega Red (3-8). Last season's low-star superstar went from hero to zero with alacrity, combining Star Wars Stormtrooper accuracy with Nazi Stormtrooper suicidalness.

That's it for Week 1. Look for Okyo's column to follow going forward!
    Last edited by ogron; 04-26-2017, 03:19 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Warbird of the Week: Bacon

Bacon put up the first ridiculous score of the season, dropping a titanic 19-10 on ALF, as Power mowed the competition to start the season a perfect 2-0. Kudos!
    Last edited by ogron; 04-26-2017, 03:19 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT-D

I'll do a full Standings update after Week 2
      Last edited by ogron; 04-26-2017, 03:20 AM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

good stuff, thx

Comment

where has all of this 'third best wb in britain' stuff come from LOL.

Anyway, good write up!
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Great write up Claus, yeah me and Iron Survivor have gotta do better. Ps you forgot to say ow and ow ow ow while filling in okyos gf, and dont forget to record and display or it didnt happen!
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Cheers the write up. I'm leading the stats in wb after week 1. I'll take that.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Lol reading down from posts it's goes Ricko, Attacks and vys. Even forum knows the order of best Warbird in Britain.

Comment

No no no, it goes alphabetical order who is the best so A funny enough being me makes me top brit, oh dear V is quite far down the alphabet eh vys? Behind R and T even

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                    Lol reading down from posts it's goes Ricko, Attacks and vys. Even forum knows the order of best Warbird in Britain.
                    Yeah it does - I'm first and you're third :nice:
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Shame were not doing dick sizes or this wouldn't even be up for debate

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                        Shame were not doing dick sizes or this wouldn't even be up for debate
                        Yeah you wouldn't have even been mentioned with your nubin
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Least my tiny one isnt hidden behind one ginger pube

Comment

? Go USA! 🇺🇸
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                              Least my tiny one isnt hidden behind one ginger pube
                              Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X