Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paladin would like to appeal our BD games too.. new info game to light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladin would like to appeal our BD games too.. new info game to light.

So I thought we weren't affected by the login issues in twdt and that we didn't have enough players because people didn't show.. turns out eavenly was in fact here and trying to log into games and dealt with same issues Baratheon had. As a result we were forced to borrow "not u". Our team was down 1 player both games due to this issue and in fairness I'd like to replay our bd's too I only found this out tonight talking to eavenly. I was so stressed over the fact we were shy players in the arena I didn't notice he was logged into pub and trying to get to the game.. :O Thoughts Henry?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Lol such early bird
    with TWL you have to appeal within 24 hrs of the completion of the game in question,
    but this is TWDT not sure what the time limit is set here
    but appealing 1 day before the next round of games starts is way too late if you ask me
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

This has to be some sort of a test right?

Vys reported me very quickly after previous Sunday about eavenly so I was aware of him having the same problem as few other players. This changes nothing and my answer is similar as to Ogron: one player missed a game and it can be argued that since you did not forfeit or anything such as - it does not have so big impact that it warrants a replay. Well you had to borrow a player but that shows that our system works to avoid forfeits by allowing borrowing. I would say eavenly (6/7/6) and not u (7/6/6) are pretty much on same level so overall the situation for your TWDT team did not change because you had to borrow.

So far no replays have been granted, only one game between Baratheon and Brexit was rescheduled to avoid forfeits because after all we are here to play this game, not to hand over forfeit losses and sit in spec (although some prefer this option very much).

Although your appeal comes in very late, I have taken time to review your case and deny your appeal.

Please lets move on towards tomorrow and enjoy the rest of the league without as many issues as previous weekend had.

Comment

Henry has spoken and I will respect your decision However ..for the record I feel NO teams should be allowed a replay if we aren't allowing others to who dealt with the same issue. It's pretty serious when a team has to borrow due to this. 6 star spot is equally important to 9's and 10's in this division.. I'll let it rest but will keep my opinion over my personal stance. Let's have a good week coming up everyone ..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
        X