TWDT-D Stats -- WEEK 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-D Stats -- WEEK 4

Kentaro requested I update the TWDT-D 2017 stats I put up Week 2, so here you go:

GameScore is simply (Kills + Plus-Minus)

Last edited by ogron; 05-15-2017, 12:51 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Kira_Yomato~'s stats def off.. He was a amazing this week and I think you missed a game or two before. A quick kill count I did puts him at 45 kills all season. He went 27-13 week 4 in TWDTD.. probably mvp over both games for Paladin! Total beast mode week for him

Thanks for posting updated stats though.. just wanted to let you know he def is not last lol...
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Kira_Yomato~'s stats def off.. He was a amazing this week and I think you missed a game or two before. A quick kill count I did puts him at 45 kills all season. He went 27-13 week 4 in TWDTD.. probably mvp over both games for Paladin! Total beast mode week for him

Thanks for posting updated stats though.. just wanted to let you know he def is not last lol...
        lol that trash noobie was averaging 33 deaths a game... talk about dead weight...

on a side note huge props to Claushouse for these!
        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
        1:Tiny> LOL
        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

EXCEL doesn't like the squiggly line in his name, doesn't seem to recognize it properly. I just manually inputted the numbers. Should be correct now at 43-33.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
            lol that trash noobie was averaging 33 deaths a game... talk about dead weight...

on a side note huge props to Claushouse for these!

you're welcome!
            top 100 basers list

Comment

this seems to value people who show every game way too much.. ppl like 70-70 and top 5 ol

Comment

I do appreciate you doing something for warbirds claus. Thank you.

However, these ratings are whack. Whatever method your using to get the calculations is off a few decimals or something. Regardless, better than nothing.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the TWDT-D stats. It's simply ordering the players like a Scoring Race to determine a Scoring Champion.

A scoring race in TWLD is typically whoever has the most kills -- that's how is has been determined, by sorting that way on the TWL website. But I think it's stupid that someone with 100-50 record loses to someone with a 101-120 record, so I just added your Plus-Minus to your Kills and called it GameScore.

In this example, Player A with a 100-50 record has a GameScore of 150 (100 kills, and +50 plus-minus).

Player B, with a 101-120 record, has a GameScore of 82 (101 kills, and -19 plus-minus).

It's not meant to determine who is the best warbird, it's simply ordering the Scoring Race in a common sense fashion.

Turban and I have been using GameScore for years, and no one has had a problem with it before, including last season:

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    There's nothing wrong with the TWDT-D stats. It's simply ordering the players like a Scoring Race to determine a Scoring Champion.

A scoring race in TWLD is typically whoever has the most kills -- that's how is has been determined, by sorting that way on the TWL website. But I think it's stupid that someone with 100-50 record loses to someone with a 101-120 record, so I just added your Plus-Minus to your Kills and called it GameScore.

In this example, Player A with a 100-50 record has a GameScore of 150 (100 kills, and +50 plus-minus).

Player B, with a 101-120 record, has a GameScore of 82 (101 kills, and -19 plus-minus).

It's not meant to determine who is the best warbird, it's simply ordering the Scoring Race in a common sense fashion.

Turban and I have been using GameScore for years, and no one has had a problem with it before, including last season:

Holy shit, look at #78. That guy is so good, lets take his -25 , 22-47, and bump him up a star......

fucking idiots.......
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

p.s. TY Ogron for still helping with this stuff. I luv u still
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        Holy shit, look at #78. That guy is so good, lets take his -25 , 22-47, and bump him up a star......

fucking idiots.......

That's vys his logic.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                          p.s. TY Ogron for still helping with this stuff. I luv u still

thanks <3
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

It may also simply be that nobody is having a historically great season this year, so it looks off.

The past 4 seasons of TWDT-D have seen someone hit 160+ GameScore each year (when pro-rated to 10 games). S13 is misleading, because if Iron and Weak and played all the games they would have hit 172 and 160, respectively.

Iron and Weak dominated last season, Shadowmere annihilated the one before that, Lasenza and Best crushed the 2015 season, and well...

Apok and Ease were on a completely different planet than the rest of us in 2014. Apok was on pace for 150 kills over a 10 game season. Iron is projected to hit 107 this year.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                            X