Final Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Standings

Congrats to Power on being the only team to make the playoffs in all three leagues!

Power clinched the #1 seed in TWDT-D and TWDT-B, while Brexit claimed the top spot in TWDT-J.

Baratheon, Brexit, Terrorist, and Paladin both qualified for two leagues, while ALF is the only team to make one league, claiming the #3 seed in TWDT-B.

Good luck to everyone in the Semi-Finals this Sunday!

top 100 basers list

Thanks for the update and the work you keep doing!

Lmao @ your sig
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

@weak

u showing semis/finals ?

Comment

I'll be working next weekend but I'll be off for finals. Had to recheck my work schedule. Hopefully we can pull out a win next week!
        Last edited by Weak; 05-21-2017, 11:31 PM.
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

shit.....Weak isn't around this weekend for playoffs? I don't think I can either (for only this weekend) as I'm away at the gf's parents house....
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

i am ready to step into Ship 1

Comment

zid gonna own it
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3