Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALS

Here are the TWDT 2017 Finals matchups.

Remember, the playoffs start 1 hour earlier than the Regular Season in order to finish at a reasonable hour due to the best of three format. Everyone should be acclimated to the times, as they are the same as the Semi-Finals.

top 100 basers list

TWDT History

Here's the temporary TWDT History image as we head into the Finals. It will be edited and amended depending on who plays and how they perform, then uploaded shortly after the 2017 Finals on Sunday.

This is not the medals list. The past two seasons we opted to award medals at the Captain's discretion, although I've used simply giving it to any player who plays one game in any league on a winning team in the past as well.

It will be up to Henry Saari to decide which route to take.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Nah its not the tempory history list; this is just you putting in discretly your predictions for the finals
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

lo0l

Comment

loool

i always publish the lists ahead of time so they can go up quickly on finals sunday.

i'm pretty sure the 3 teams i listed at the "top" last season all lost in the finals, so take that as you will
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
            loool

i always publish the lists ahead of time so they can go up quickly on finals sunday.

i'm pretty sure the 3 teams i listed at the "top" last season all lost in the finals, so take that as you will
            Just pulling your leg old timer good luck to all teams!
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

My only question is.. why am I wearing Disoblige banner?

As Mr. Ogron wrote:

The past two seasons we opted to award medals at the Captain's discretion, although I've used simply giving it to any player who plays one game in any league on a winning team in the past as well.

Comment

Because it's the only banner you've ever worn, according to SSBE...

Does this mean you're awarding TWDT medals by the second, bolded option this season? If I were on Zidane's team I'd opt for that too, LOL
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                X