Full List of Medal Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full List of Medal Winners

This Medal List is always available in ?go TWDT, ?go TWDTD, ?go TWDTJ, and ?go TWDTB just below the TWDT History in each arena.

top 100 basers list

TWDT History

The TWDT History graphic is available in the top left corner of every TWDT arena.

The Winning team is in the top, gold bordered box, while the Runner-Up is in the bottom, silver bordered box.

The names are generally ordered by magnitude of contribution, heavily weighed for the playoffs, from top left to bottom right (with the exception of base, where the terr and sharks who started the finals are always listed first for aesthetic purposes).

The Finals starters are generally the first players listed. Exceptions include size of name, mitigating circumstances, and human error.

The boxes are generally limited to a maximum of 8 players in TWDT-J and TWDT-D, and 12 players in TWDT-B. Under exceptional circumstances, such as Power 2017 TWDT-D or Tool 2014 TWDT-J where you have more than 8 playoff starters contributing, an extra 1-2 players may be squeezed in.

Last edited by ogron; 06-05-2017, 09:15 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Who dis fermata bloke
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Thanks for the hard work!
        Twitch.tv/DatMusicGuy

havok> watched splice, it was terrible
        havok> was kinda hopin to watch 40 year old virgin starring hurricane
        havok> but i missed it