X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDEAR for T warz.

k. here it goes.

basing in twarz.

normal basing lineup except only 1 shark.

Rules:

you don't have to stay attached to the terr. but remember you can't move and if everyone is off the terr he can't move either.

There are enough holes that you can fly through, if you don't think so make more.

team limit 10 or 12 players.

but ya this could make turretwarz more fun than it is now.

should be hosted in turretwarz2 or whatever because the new twarz is just fugly and annoying.

k some one host it for me. THX
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

.?message Wark <ER>:http://forums.trenchwars.org/newrepl...&threadid=4663 do it please!

Comment

no, i'd rather it be a good host who hosted it. no offense to wark he hosts some fun shit but i want someone who can keep control.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

LET'S LEAVE IT TO THE <ZH>'S BECAUSE IT MUST BE HOSTED MANUALLY!!!!!!!!!

P.S. don't get on my case about being lazy because I rely on a bot, I hosted ghoulgames today, and the zombies bot doesn't work there because of some glitch.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
          LET'S LEAVE IT TO THE <ZH>'S BECAUSE IT MUST BE HOSTED MANUALLY!!!!!!!!!
          This seems counter-intuitive to me.

Comment

Re: IDEAR for T warz.

I seriously hope you aren't trying to put these ideas in any of the twz arenas, it would completely fuck it up.

Sounds to me like just another base arena but in this arena the ships don't move... The picture in my head is looking like a very slow and boring base game, but hey you never know.

I do agree with the new current ?go turretwarz graphx looking like ugly oversized legos or something.
            hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
            !

Comment

I think that was a completly stupid topic. TwDev is incharge of all game development ...talk to 2d. It would make turret warz allot better. It is getting old with the same old thing.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Well if the twdev forum wasn't priv we would have some place else to post it Ice. If you think its stupid then why reply. I think every game (Yes even Wark's crazy ones!) should be tried to see if their good.

Comment

Ice Storm said it was a stupid topic, hell is freezing over as we speak/type.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Public arena can be real fun if the right people are online. If its just a bunch of new players, it gets sort of boring...same old same old..

What I would love to see is this....

SquadWars... have laid back pub arena basing, with no strict rules...

To play in this arena you must be on a squad.

Two freqs or should I say Two alliances...

All your squad mates must be on 1 freq... also other squads can be in alliance with yours...

This way, we have pub style basing, but with good squad team play..

This would be good, instead of seeing real good basing squads all hang out on 1 freq, while all the noobs are on the other. It might boost your ego, but come on it gets boring after a while.

I like pub style basing more than the strict twbd or tlb... spiders need I say more..heh..

I love non-stop non-redtape TW fun; too many rules is like being in a prison..heh..

Comment

Working...
                    X