This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSLB Standings -- Week 2

Last edited by ogron; 07-04-2017, 06:55 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Ogron 1# does he ever win with me and geio sharking tho?
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      Ogron 1# does he ever win with me and geio sharking tho?
      LOL

That $2 terr game hanging over my head like a cone of shame :embarassed:
      top 100 basers list

Comment

I actually forgot to give spids one last boost to bring them in line with sharks and terrs, which bumps Trasher back to #1.

I think that will be the final formula update across all three leagues for the season.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          I actually forgot to give spids one last boost to bring them in line with sharks and terrs, which bumps Trasher back to #1.

I think that will be the final formula update across all three leagues for the season.
          Unfair, Claus is clearly the #1 baser in tw.

Values look more even now, spiders were getting fucked in comparison to good sharks/terrs
          Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Agreed, RIOT!

It's not terribly important given that the 16 starting spots in the Finals are on a per-ship basis. Sharks are competing with sharks, spiders with spiders, terrs with terrs.

I'll get terr, spider, and shark value only columns up soon-ish. It's just hard to do in excel, I'll see if I can whip something up.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Agreed, RIOT!

It's not terribly important given that the 16 starting spots in the Finals are on a per-ship basis. Sharks are competing with sharks, spiders with spiders, terrs with terrs.

I'll get terr, spider, and shark value only columns up soon-ish. It's just hard to do in excel, I'll see if I can whip something up.
              Yeah i know about the qualifying stuff, but its still nicers if the values are more or less comparable. obviously it will never bee 100% accurate
              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Question Oggy.
                If you have me or Oder for example, do all our games count towards the shark/terr spot?
                Or do only my shark games count towards getting into the top 4 sharks?
                And is that 'projected' for any use or it's just a funfact?
                Major Crisis

Comment

Playing 3 ships roughly equally, and wanting my top 20 in each to be wins, means my game target for the season is 120, not 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                    Question Oggy.
                    If you have me or Oder for example, do all our games count towards the shark/terr spot?
                    Or do only my shark games count towards getting into the top 4 sharks?
                    And is that 'projected' for any use or it's just a funfact?
                    Your shark games count towards your 20 shark games for 4 shark spots.

Your terr games count towards your 20 terr games for 2 terr spots.

Your spider games count towards your 20 spider games for 10 spider spots.

There is no mixing and matching given the amount of games we're on pace to play.

-----

The only exception are the 2 multi-ship All-Star spots (mentioned in the TSL All-Star qualification thread).

All 3 ships count towards those 2 spots. Your best 20 games in all three ships count towards the 20 multi-ship games for the 2 multi-ship spots.

There is, however, a limit of 10 games max per ship. So your 20 games can be 8 in terr, 9 in shark, 3 in spider, but they can't be 17 in shark and 3 spider.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Your shark games count towards your 20 shark games for 4 shark spots.

Your terr games count towards your 20 terr games for 2 terr spots.

Your spider games count towards your 20 spider games for 10 spider spots.

There is no mixing and matching given the amount of games we're on pace to play.

-----

The only exception are the 2 multi-ship All-Star spots (mentioned in the TSL All-Star qualification thread).

All 3 ships count towards those 2 spots. Your best 20 games in all three ships count towards the 20 multi-ship games for the 2 multi-ship spots.

There is, however, a limit of 10 games max per ship. So your 20 games can be 8 in terr, 9 in shark, 3 in spider, but they can't be 17 in shark and 3 spider.
                      So if I get 15 in shark and 15 in terr, I am doomed.
                      Major Crisis

Comment

This is why I created the multi-ship category...
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Yea.. But you are saying that there is a limit of 10 games max per ship...
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                            Yea.. But you are saying that there is a limit of 10 games max per ship...
                            It calculates your 20 best games in ANY ship, so it will take your 10 best shark scores, 7 best spider scores, and 3 best terr scores and add them up.

It just wont take your 11 best shark scores, since the max is 10 per ship. I don't see what the issue is
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

It calculates your 20 best games in ANY ship, so it will take your 10 best shark scores, 7 best spider scores, and 3 best terr scores and add them up.

It just wont take your 11 best shark scores, since the max is 10 per ship. I don't see what the issue is

I misunderstood it then, mb.
                              Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                              X