Warning Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Policy

So what's up with warnings? Where are they listed and why on earth are people who are warned not notified by ?messages in game. Is there a way to appeal a warning? Can TSL Ops make a thread with warnings issued here on forums for all to see with clearly stated reason behind why they are issued to that particular player? I was just told by a few players even I was given a warning by Henry for "refusing to fight"?? Is this true? I am going to be pissed if that is true. If it is true I had no clue I was issued it. I never refused to fight at all so am at a loss for words right now. If it pertained to a certain dd I won I'll really be mad.

The point I'm making is.. warnings need to be shown here for all to see and a reason issued why. We need transparency if warnings are being issued wildly. Players certainly have a right to know why and when they are issued. Face Palm............
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

There's three TSL Ops: Myself (Head of TSL), Qan, and Beasty.

The only official warnings in TSL will come from those 3 players.

There was no official TSL warning issued to you, or you would receive a message from me and it would be posted in forums.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

If this happens again, let me know.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Just play the game and don't sabotage and you won't get warnings.

It's really simple fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          So what's up with warnings? Where are they listed and why on earth are people who are warned not notified by ?messages in game. Is there a way to appeal a warning? Can TSL Ops make a thread with warnings issued here on forums for all to see with clearly stated reason behind why they are issued to that particular player? I was just told by a few players even I was given a warning by Henry for "refusing to fight"?? Is this true? I am going to be pissed if that is true. If it is true I had no clue I was issued it. I never refused to fight at all so am at a loss for words right now. If it pertained to a certain dd I won I'll really be mad.

The point I'm making is.. warnings need to be shown here for all to see and a reason issued why. We need transparency if warnings are being issued wildly. Players certainly have a right to know why and when they are issued. Face Palm............
          This is the first time I hear about this. Don't believe everything players say, as a staff member you should know better. For warns you would obviously be contacted directly by whoever issued or issuing you a warn.

Also as Ogron stated above, for any problems or issues arising during TSL days in any game (teamkilling, trolling, subbing), contact the people mentioned above as they are the ones who will solve the problems and / or take immediate action during the games. Private message them, call them to your arena and so forth.

Just few points for future issues: if you see somebody teamkilling or throwing a game, gather evidence about the case if the people mentioned above are not able to come/online.
          Last edited by Henry Saari; 07-02-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Jessup to recieve a warning for believing what he just hears in team chat in tsl.
            Last edited by Attacks; 07-02-2017, 10:53 AM.
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

There are, of course, concerns about you being 3-2 at the end of every game, forcing everyone to wait an extra 10 minutes at every round because of the way you're playing, and while there is no warning or anything, it would be very much appreciated if you would perhaps make an effort to be slightly more aggressive.

It's a well known and accepted strategic concept that matching your death pace (i.e., NOT being on 9 deaths when your team is all on 3-4, or NOT being on 1 death when your team is all on 8-9) leads to more winning.

If you're always on 2, your deaths are "wasted" because your team dies out, and you're stuck 1v3 and your deaths are being inefficiently used, as you're extremely unlikely to get 1 kill for every 1 death. When most veteran players see they're lagging in deaths relative to their teammates, they become more aggressive to "trade" and suicide and use their deaths to get kills to "catch up", meaning they're efficiently trading their low deaths and leading more enemy players to die out, and not constantly causing their team to be down 2v4 or 1v2 at the end of games, drastically decreasing your odds of success.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

I feel like jessups hiding has gotten worse too #LastWarningJessup
                In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

I was told by multiple people I had a warning so I asked. Instead of talking about how I play (which is totally legal) maybe talk about the warning issue I brought up and the transparency players deserve.. this is what my thread is about. It seems many people have been getting warnings and there is no record on it.

As far as how I play.. I've had like 3 games I finished 4-5 , 3-4 type games but they were short games where Zidane or Iron Survivor devastated the other side. Why don't you mention the couple 15-8 type games I've had ..
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    I was told by multiple people I had a warning so I asked. Instead of talking about how I play (which is totally legal) maybe talk about the warning issue I brought up and the transparency players deserve.. this is what my thread is about. It seems many people have been getting warnings and there is no record on it.

As far as how I play.. I've had like 3 games I finished 4-5 , 3-4 type games but they were short games where Zidane or Iron Survivor devastated the other side. Why don't you mention the couple 15-8 type games I've had ..
                    Delusional
                    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

She is not delusional. For example I have not recieved a first warning in any official form in game as they say (found out on forum):

There was no official TSL warning issued to you, or you would receive a message from me
                      ...yet somehow I am now apparently banned from this crapshow.

Kess you are an intelligent dude, no need to insult people because of a difference of opinion.

Comment

You are not banned man. It's all sorted out. But TW is down so no TSL for anyone till...idk.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                          She is not delusional.

Kess you are an intelligent dude, no need to insult people because of a difference of opinion.
                          She is delusional. Im not talking about your warnings or how staff handles things. Im especifically refering to how she things her playstyle leads to winning and how she has a positive impact in games. Not only her run and hide gamestyle is a detriment to the team, but other ppl still gotta wait on her constantly running for 10mins so she can have recs of 7-10 and a 8$ value on standings.
                          Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

so much whinging over absolutely nothing on these TSL forums lately, just play people...it's not hard to not get in trouble (just don't be a dick).
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                              She is delusional. Im not talking about your warnings or how staff handles things. Im especifically refering to how she things her playstyle leads to winning and how she has a positive impact in games. Not only her run and hide gamestyle is a detriment to the team, but other ppl still gotta wait on her constantly running for 10mins so she can have recs of 7-10 and a 8$ value on standings.
                              Code:
                              Result of Freq 1 vs. Freq 2: 50 - 48   28 Jun 2017 03:29:48
                              ,---------------------------------+------+-----------+----.
                              |                               K |    D |    Rating | LO |
                              |                          ,------+------+-----------+----+
                              | Freq 1                  /    39 |   38 |       391 |  0 |
                              +------------------------'        |      |           |    |
                              |  Jessup                      15 |    8 |       153 |  0 |
                              |  Mythril                     12 |   10 |        96 |  0 |
                              |  omega red                    9 |   10 |        86 |  0 |
                              |  skullspace                   3 |   10 |        56 |  0 |
                              +---------------------------------+------+-----------+----+
                              |                          ,------+------+-----------+----+
                              | Freq 2                  /    38 |   40 |       389 |  1 |
                              +------------------------'        |      |           |    |
                              |  afghaN                       6 |   10 |        81 |  0 |
                              |  Attacks                     18 |   10 |       142 |  0 |
                              |  Henry Saari                  8 |   10 |        92 |  0 |
                              |  kess                         6 |   10 |        74 |  1 |
                              `---------------------------------+------+-----------+----'
                              Freq 1 wins this game!

Good Game Kess ....... I not only slapped you this game but because I played my style I gave all my teammates a better value with a WIN. They were happy and so was I. STFUPPERCUT!! :gorgeous:
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X