TSLJ Standings -- Week 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSLJ Standings -- Week 3.5

Last edited by ogron; 07-10-2017, 03:56 PM.
    top 100 basers list

I got invalid reward from yesterday. Went 12-6ish and 23-9 and got 0$ from the other game
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

So pretty much who ever plays the most games gets in the all-star match?

Because from the list in LJ, LD, AND LB, The top ranked players are the ones who played the most games in a certain ship.
      So how you get in playoffs is just never log off during twsl and drink mtn dew, then piss in the empty bottle. That way you dont have to leave your computer and go full nerd.

Pretty sick League... Twsl is lit fam...

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
        So pretty much who ever plays the most games gets in the all-star match?

Because from the list in LJ, LD, AND LB, The top ranked players are the ones who played the most games in a certain ship.
        So how you get in playoffs is just never log off during twsl and drink mtn dew, then piss in the empty bottle. That way you dont have to leave your computer and go full nerd.

Pretty sick League... Twsl is lit fam...

No, it only counts the best 20 games. So players who have reached atleast 20 have a lead over the others in general. Alot of ppl will be bumped down as soon as other good players reach the 20 game quota
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
          I got invalid reward from yesterday. Went 12-6ish and 23-9 and got 0$ from the other game

It appears there were 2 games missing from the boxscores, but I tracked them down and added them as Game 45.

The 0$ was not an error, you had a 5-10 in a blowout loss (you posted the boxscore yourself.)

Your 12-6 was missing, and has been added.

Thanks.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
          X