X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSLB Standings -- Week 4.5

top 100 basers list

Spider Buffs

Buffed Spiders again, and now I think they're finally in line with sharks and terrs. This only matters for aesthetical purposes and for the multi-ship category.

I also found a clever way to calculate the MultiShip category, and added it to the Standings. Remember, there are 2 MultiShip All-Star spots, and it calculates your 20 best games from your 10 best terr games, 10 best shark games, and 10 best spider games.

An an example, here are Trasher's 10 best scores in terr, shark, and spider:

It will take the 20 best scores from these 30 games (another way to think of it is your 20 best games in any ship, but up to a maximum of 10 games from each ship).

You can see a preview of the updated sheet here:

Last edited by ogron; 07-17-2017, 02:33 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

fml. should have just spidered from the start, all this tinkering has fucked me over royally.

Pretty sure it's impossible to qualify now.

Can we just declare this season over and start a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        fml. should have just spidered from the start, all this tinkering has fucked me over royally.

Pretty sure it's impossible to qualify now.

Can we just declare this season over and start a new one?

You're right up there in the hunt for the Multi-Ship category, I don't know what you're talking about.

Multi-Ship is calculated after the initial 16 TSLB All-Stars are chosen, meaning only the players not crossed out are competing for it:

Hellkite will qualify for Spider once he gets enough games played, pushing someone like Kentaro out who has 350$ in Multi-Ship, meaning the current leaders for Multi-Ship are:

1. bellflowers (662$)
        2. Rab (534$)
        -----------------------------------
        3. Geio (506$)
        4. Steadman (502$)
        5. Dreamwin (487$)
        6. Oder (467$)

I'm pretty sure you can improve on these numbers, you don't even have 10 GP in any ship:

Your 20 best scores from this list make up your Multi-Ship value
        Last edited by ogron; 07-17-2017, 02:55 PM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Can you reward an unlucky injury medal or something? Only chance I can win something....
          Or what about best host..
          They are no competition for me though. Would win both ez.
          Major Crisis

Comment

Can you change rigged add process so I and players like myself can get more games to compete with this? Can Multi ship players have any control with the ships they request to be used in to help their ratings? Can you please ban rab and thix for ruining games and stats?
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Can you change rigged add process so I and players like myself can get more games to compete with this? Can Multi ship players have any control with the ships they request to be used in to help their ratings? Can you please ban rab and thix for ruining games and stats?
              You have the #11 most games. wtf do you want more? ppl feeding you? not our fault your awful
              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Can Multi ship players have any control with the ships they request to be used in to help their ratings?
                It's up to the captain, whoever that happens to be. It's not working out beneficial to be one ship over another, always better off just playing whatever is needed and trying to win the game.

You know how it is with the drafting at the moment. It can quite easily leave a team without a terr or shark, so it's useful to be able to compensate for that without being completely unable to qualify.

Comment

Can you please ban rab and thix for ruining games and stats?
                  Nothing even remotely like this has happened. Dunno what you think you mean.

Comment

Updating to Week 5 soon on new thread
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                    X