Pop-ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop-ups

Don't you hate it when you are surfing the Net and suddenly there are those stupid pop-ups with stupid anouncements about Cars, Music etc etc....Well...I hate them very much and I was wondering if anyone of you has a program which stops the up-popping pop-ups?
    ty

-cun
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

I use Pop-Up Stopper 3.01. If its something like adware installed on your computer use ad aware. Check download.com.

Comment

i've tried quite a few options, including switching to Mozilla/Opera which have their own good popup handlers

but for IE the one i use is called Pop-up Stopper Free Edition

it's very little, all it does it block ads, no other excessive unecessary functions, small resource usage, and it's free.

http://www.panicware.com/product_psfree.html
      Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

Freesurfer blocks popups and deletes cookies and history.
        Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people look bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

ty Dare!
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I use Windows XP on my computer, so I have a nifty little tweaking program named Tweak XP. It's very useful as I can tweak many settings for the OS, and comes with it it's on ad blocker and pop up blocker. I really like it as it blocks 95% of all pop ups and will not allow IE to load an ads on the page.

Comment

Working...
            X