Terr Standings -- Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terr Standings -- Week 4

Yesterday was the beginning of Week 4, meaning there are 3.75 weeks left to qualify for TSL All-Stars.

Unless Rab unquits or Qan finds a solution, I'll have to do the terr standings manually. I'm not putting in 100 hours work parsing those values out, so I did a quick and dirty search of the database, and "found" things that look like terr scores (i.e., under 15 deaths) in the TSLB games, then I removed a few looking at the TSL website. There may be a few errors (omissions of truly terrible games where someone died more than 15 times, or ship-switches -- in which case the true value in unknowable anyway) like a spider who went 50-10 or something, but for the most part these should be pretty solid standings with the correct formula in place.

Right now, it's a two-man race between TWDT-B 2016 Fall terrier champion Major Crisis and TWDT-B 2015 terrier champion Heaven, which is great, because I love being reminded of terriers I've lost TWDT-B Finals to.

Anyway, here are the current standings:

And here is the dataset I used:

As long as the race continues to be dominated in this fashion, the website issues shouldn't be a factor. If it tightens up, and every dollar matters, I'll do a manual audit of the contenders.
    top 100 basers list

Overlooked once again. http://www.trenchwars.org/tsl/index....ayer&id=921270

Comment

Working...
    X