YO NAZI STAFF — last warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO NAZI STAFF — last warning

Lol. Rab was wrong about me aliasing but was right about staff being nazi. I wasn’t there but Jessup shouldn’t get warned for hosting games.(I’m assuming that’s what happened)
    Why don’t you guys have a set amount of games that will count towards ranking. Like I was playing yesterday and instead of going WB JAV Base and then back to WB, y’all just went to Base. You obviously have enough of a player base to at least count the first 2 matches of each TSL division towards ranking. Make a cut off. This shit show should be more organized. And my 2 week ban, ill just go back to watching reruns of 8th st latinas and mike’s apartment. Maybe throw in some captain stabbin.

Why dont we just ban jessup?

1- the shitty posts woud stop.
    2- games wudnt be so longer and boring.
    3- 75% of useless (and not fun) drama cud end.

And you shud just stfu, me and thix were speccing you last night when u start to throw games away and feed other team.
    U shud be perm banned, dont think an "ocasional player" who has 1500 hours usage and played first time in 1998 wud be missed. fucking idiot
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Irons so sexy when hes angry, im so hard for him right now. iron will most likely say no, but does anyone fancy a bum?
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Agreed. Jess is hosting. Fancy a bum?

Comment

Look at these newbies posting on my forums
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
          X