Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Trades

Hot Topic item #1:

What are the rules? (Maybe I overlooked them) I was speaking with a couple other caps about this...Could we please have trades open from now, until a couple days after the free agency? Maybe have a maximum number of trades, but a larger window? I don't imagine many trades happening anyways. Also, I did like the trade calculator and wouldn't be opposed to it? Thoughts, concerns?
    Last edited by ogron; 10-29-2017, 10:06 PM. Reason: editing title so i can use it for actual trade thread
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    Hot Topic item #1:

What are the rules? (Maybe I overlooked them) I was speaking with a couple other caps about this...Could we please have trades open from now, until a couple days after the free agency? Maybe have a maximum number of trades, but a larger window? I don't imagine many trades happening anyways. Also, I did like the trade calculator and wouldn't be opposed to it? Thoughts, concerns?
    TL;DR - discuss trades.
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

I will be using the Trade Calculator again, as it has been very popular with captains and avoids TWDT ops having to make tough decisions that cause tons of drama.

I just need to put in the new values and divide by 10. Trades will open when I put the calculator up, which should be soon.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

captains are asking about trades - if that trade calculator is going up soon, use that, otherwise post the trade in here and the 2nd captain must accept the trade in here aswell.
        3:BOMBED> got donuts
        3:BOMBED> how jealous
        3:Heaven> how american
        3:BOMBED> ??????????
        3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
        3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Working...
        X