Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating

im a tool. -glyde
    Last edited by ogron; 11-26-2017, 03:32 AM.

More granularity means it's a bit more accurate. You might feel you're on the cusp of being higher or lower in a league on a 10 point scale. So you can see those kinds of cases a bit better on a 100 point scale. Also note that the new slots have cutoffs at halfway points.

And like you said, you can just round up or down and divide by 10 to correlate with the old system.

(There's no reason for me to reply to this rather than someone else more involved with TWDT, but Japanese study is making me want to blow my brains out, and this is a good distraction.)
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

There is no need for these ratings to be like that. Your either ranked in the Max slot 86 and up, a max 85 slot, 2 max 75 slots and a max 65. Everybody in league should be ranked one of those 86,85,75, or 65. In my case i got a 77 Rating so I'm in between roster tier slots. I can only play the 85 slot so why am I not just an 85?

Comment

The point is there was no need for ratings to be this accurate unless you change to the rules on roster limits by just having a set limit the freq has to stay under. For example you would set the freq limit at 700ish and the combined ratings of players on freq must stay below that. Switching to this won't lock players in too 1 of 4 roster tiers and gives captains more strategy in setting lines.

Comment

ive always wanted to see how a total lineup limit would work

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            ive always wanted to see how a total lineup limit would work

We have had that in the past, I believe the season after I ran it. Or maybe it was when I did it..
            Hosts had trouble getting the stars right etc, even the captains themself had trouble with it.
            But that was based on x amount of stars within the whole week (wb-jav-base) and if someone played in more leagues he counted once etc.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
              The point is there was no need for ratings to be this accurate unless you change to the rules on roster limits by just having a set limit the freq has to stay under. For example you would set the freq limit at 700ish and the combined ratings of players on freq must stay below that. Switching to this won't lock players in too 1 of 4 roster tiers and gives captains more strategy in setting lines.

The point to this system was for people like me who are neither a 7 in jav, but also not a 8. But yet again, I use the spot for the 7 star people.. So yea I agree with you that I could have just been a 7 star then. I thought it would have been something like the 0-75 and 0-85 have 155 rating to split. So when you play a 85, you need a 70 in. When you play a 80 you can add a 75. Or something like this, but then again, a max team rating makes more sense.
              Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                We have had that in the past, I believe the season after I ran it. Or maybe it was when I did it..
                Hosts had trouble getting the stars right etc, even the captains themself had trouble with it.
                But that was based on x amount of stars within the whole week (wb-jav-base) and if someone played in more leagues he counted once etc.

i remember that, was goofy as shit. i just mean as a per league limit that you cannot go over.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
                  either round them up or down like what you doing bra?

the bra is meant to hold them up but studies indicate it causes sagging.
                  3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                  3:45th President> do it
                  kyler> who is 45th President
                  nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                  X