X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week in TWDT History -- A whole two weeks ago

When TWDT isn't going to happen...

Originally posted by weak
    I’m not up to date with the game or what’s going on but the one thing I do know is that Claus singlehandedly has saved this game from dying. From the work he’s put in to twl/dt etc..to the day to day operations for other things. Like I said - I don’t know the “facts” but this game needs you Claus.
    Originally posted by Heaven
    he last fucking thing we have are TSL/TWDT and claus has been running it for the past 3? 4? years.
    stop fucking ruining it for the remaining 100 players so you can have your 5mins of fame.
    Originally posted by Mythril
    This is what happens when morons feel too comfortable criticizing the person who has single-handedly kept this game alive for the past 5 years. I've hosted leagues on a much smaller scale than anything claus has done and it's beyond annoying when you have low intelligence conspiracy theorists bitching about how the game is unfair. You think it's enjoyable for claus to sacrifice as much free time as he does to logon to the forums everyday and see all these stupid threads from the same 3 people? Sure, claus has his issues. But he's also the only one who has been willing, let alone capable of running leagues that the masses buy into.
    Originally posted by Efhat
    If Claus and Mythril resign from this position then I’m resigning from the league as well.

Claus has single handedly put in more effort to keep this game active than most in the past year. The countless hours this man has put in has been a thankless effort and has not been appreciated enough.
    Big loss Claus but I completely understand brother.
    Originally posted by Turban
    he has done an excellent job running leagues as a regular player and cares more about this game than anyone else that I have met in the past 18+ years of playing. He is a hard-working individual and creates quality content for our enjoyment. He does have his flaws as many of us painfully know, however no one in here is in position to undermine the hard work he has done these past couple of years to help the competitive scene of this zone.
    Originally posted by Mhz
    Lots of negativity in this thread, so let me just inject some condensed positivity:

* The modern TWDTs under Claus have been some of the best and most competitive leagues in subspace history
    * Better than the TWLs because you actually have 6-8 stacked teams
    * Claus can be highly strung, but he gets shit done
    Originally posted by Kess
    What u dont even get, is that this isnt players idolizing claus. Many people dont even like Claus, but most of us respect the hell out of him and the work he did for TW these last years. I dunno about the things Henry/wii did and wont comment on them, but i do know about jess's BS. How can such an irrelevant player suddenly think she/he/it has any sort of credit to raise all this shit with TSL AND STILL ACTIVELY Fuck tsl games is beyond me.
    Originally posted by Ixador
    I agree, the death of TWD was detrimental enough, TWDT was the last saving grace for the game and it is dead now too. I think we should pull the plug, drop the servers/services for this game/websites and walk away. It has been a good run but I think this is it, I don't see any resurgence of population anytime soon or any current staffer who can run this league or any properly. R.I.P. TW/SS.
    Originally posted by Dreamwin
    Should I log in for the draft on sunday? I'm getting mixed signals everywhere.

And I agree with zidane. Everything was fine until these pointless threads started popping up 3 times a day on average and pissed the fk out of people.
    Originally posted by Ricko
    banning this professional whinger would be the best move for the zone.

But also - is TWDT not happening? Right now there is no clear direction and I have to put myself out of the way to log in for SS these days so if it doesn't go ahead then meh, normal life resumes.
    Originally posted by Wirah
    As it stands TWDT seems to be postponed indefinitely as nobody has really made any effort to step up. This is not a surprise. Ogron is the only person willing to spend the necessary time on TWDT. He knows it inside out.
    Originally posted by Zidane
    The best option is for staff to apologize to ogron, specifically qan and Henry as they have meddled and pissed ogron off for months. Clearly dt should be delayed unless we get like 50 sign ups by Sunday, staff should focus on getting signups and hope ogron will be swayed by an apology.
    Originally posted by skyforger
    Ogron only resigned from a league no one complained about because the draft could not be ran. Why? Because there weren't/aren't nearly enough signups. Am I the only one who sees this for what it is?
    Originally posted by vys
    Recruit Ogron to staff
    Make him Head of leagues
    Give him powers he's earnt from the hard work
    Let him continue to make the leagues fun for all with his time and effort he puts in
    Originally posted by Demonic
    Claus has been exceptional in his running in twdt and twdt in recent years has pretty much been the only shining light that has come out of TW for players. Surely the obvious would be to give the guy what he wants and give him carte blanche to run the thing.
    Originally posted by Geio
    Now a days I sit back and troll like Beam did...But in all seriousness Ogron knows what he is doing and how to run the league.

But if TWDT is not run by ogron. Please remove me from the playing list. Slavery is over you can't have this dude spend countless hours preparing leagues for a free game, and literally take his model and do whatever you want and leave him in the dark sidelined.
    Originally posted by Efhat
    Claus has done an exceptional job the past four years running the league.
    Give the man what he needs to run the damn league.
    Originally posted by Trasher
    I'm all for giving Ogron complete control over the league, but at this stage it doesn't even matter, since TWDT does not have enough people signed up.

After TWDT is saved and I've done all the work to set it up...

Zidane> I don't agree with a decision he's made in Free Agency, remove him!
    Last edited by ogron; 10-30-2017, 09:54 PM.
    top 100 basers list
Working...
X