Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars Server crash???

On July 5th, 2003.... Saturday morning pacific standard time,
    the trench war server has been down for the longest time that I could remember.

Staff, please let us know what happened?

Thanks.

ps: Imagine if Trench Wars Zone died? Man that would suck bigtime.... perhaps some other server could keep the Trench Wars spirit alive... keep the TW SETTINGS alive..heh..

Dang man, I'm still sitting here praying the server goes back up: Yup, it's been a loooong time

Comment

since you could remember? a year or two ago the server was down for a week for me because of the router in NYC. That was a horrbile time

Comment

for the last two days when I logged into Trench Wars I so this
        little green message.

"Give to trench wars as it has given to you!!"

I thought maybe they are having financial problems, and can't keep the TW server bills paid... maybe they were trying...who knows... just a frightening guess.

The question is... if this NYC TW Server went down? What would TW lovers do? Perhaps another server could have arenas with TW settings... hopefully....

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
          for the last two days when I logged into Trench Wars I so this
          little green message.

"Give to trench wars as it has given to you!!"

I thought maybe they are having financial problems, and can't keep the TW server bills paid... maybe they were trying...who knows... just a frightening guess.

The question is... if this NYC TW Server went down? What would TW lovers do? Perhaps another server could have arenas with TW settings... hopefully....
          The TW server isn't in NYC and I'm guess a lot of them will take up smoking or something else massivly addictive. I myself would quit SS if TW doesn't come back. Too me Continuum is TW.

Comment

Where have you been? It costs Priitk 1000$ a month so you need to help if you can

Comment

If you guys read in Subspace forum, they just explained what probably went wrong. It wasn't the server, but a router. Who knows what went wrong, but things are back up to normal.

If this particular server went down, I wouldn't quit SS altogether.

Actually this morning it forced me to try out METAL GEAR.... and it is actually pretty fun. METAL GEAR should be called
              Trench War Ground Warfare
              and ours
              Trench War Space Warfare

Cuz that METAL Gear sure uses trenches and barricades alot...its like real trench wars..heh..

Well atleast I found a new alternative to Trench Wars incase she goes down... But its just me thinking the worse always.

laters

Comment

Working...
              X