attention etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention etc

You know that way when someone makes a post and everybody be like ah attention seeker n fuck that guy etc... am in one of those weird moods where attention might do me some good lol... Please respond Thankyou . .. merry Christmas xx
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Attached Files
    Last edited by Wazzaaa.nl; 12-20-2017, 04:09 PM.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

What's going on? We love ya. This Friday night come play pub, if you can. The invitation is open to all the lonely attention seekers, conspiracy theorists, aliasers, god levs, pubbers, kinky girls, vanilla guys, "?go javs"ers, socks, coupes, kamikazzis, fox news watchers, dead game developers, old timers, new timers. I will also be giving out money- either one $10 or 2 $5 to any player in pub arena at 7:30pm, chosen at random (if I see you are afk you won't be included). Just send me your paypal email (won't reveal your info, naturally) and you will have a little christmas gift.

7:30 PM, be in pub, don't be alone these holidays.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
        What's going on? We love ya. This Friday night come play pub, if you can. The invitation is open to all the lonely attention seekers, conspiracy theorists, aliasers, god levs, pubbers, kinky girls, vanilla guys, "?go javs"ers, socks, coupes, kamikazzis, fox news watchers, dead game developers, old timers, new timers. I will also be giving out money- either one $10 or 2 $5 to any player in pub arena at 7:30pm, chosen at random (if I see you are afk you won't be included). Just send me your paypal email (won't reveal your info, naturally) and you will have a little christmas gift.

7:30 PM, be in pub, don't be alone these holidays.
        probs late but ty heheh
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Ty u 2. Enjoy the new year I'm already looking forwards to doing lots of novel and cool things in 2018 like blowing your spaceships up and owning you in the chat while smoking a lot of weed.
          sigpic

Comment

2018 baby
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

yeha 2018 is fun
              Leland

Comment

Perhaps you should join some sort of social group? Hiking or maybe scuba diving (if you can handle the idea of pressurisation and oxygen bubbles inside of your brain), if not then perhaps snorkelling?
                It's a big wide world out there.
                (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Working...
                X