SSCU Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSCU Connection

Unable to connect to any SSCU servers all day. Anyone else experiencing this problem?, seems like most ppl are not, let me know. Thanks

Rule

nah, we live close to each other so i doubt it's anything like a router. . . everything is good for me
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I am also not able to enter or log into any SSCU zone. All are down for me. This is only affecting some of us... thoughts?
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Neither am I. I suspect a router is down that is only affecting some people.

Lots of love,
        Left_Eye
        sigpic

Comment

Issue Resolved

Back up in this mutha am I... now if only the radio server was up...
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Back up

Servers back up for me now, Better stay this way

Comment

Servers were good for me yesterday then started fucking up again. This is the culprit:

hkiinetcore1-ge2-2.datanet.tele.fi

Right before my trace hits that router my ping is a good 130. As soon as I hit it my ping skyrockets to 500-800.

Very annoying.
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

my lag is horrible in the sscu zones,
                but during the evening/night, my lag is decent. it is only during the day for some fucked up reason...sigh!!!!

its gay, you need to copy and paste in address bar!
                Last edited by Spybreak!; 07-28-2002, 03:55 PM.
                hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                !

Comment

any idea when this will be fixed?
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

it's a router problem.. we don't have any control over it.. your guess is as good as mine

-Spam
                    Who got the boombeef?

Comment

my lag is out of control in SSCU. this is sporadic and started 2 days ago. I played a priv match vs diso 30 minutes before my squads TWLB game vs Brits. Right after the match, i restarted comp to try and get optimal performance. Upon re-opening cont, i had 900 ping in all SSCU zones. All of my other zones were fine. Thus, I was not able to play in my match and haven't been able to play since.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

hmm sscu tw and dsb are not down but now i cant connect
                        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

ahhh now i can connect
                          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Working...
                          X