Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings

CAn anyone tell me how to make it so that when you die, you spawn whre you just died? (like ?go hockey)

Thanks in advance

-Paine \o/

Put your spawn delay to 0

Comment

Worr4Staff
      >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Worr

What Worr said

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Storm03
          What Worr said
          Not flaming , just saying what was the point of this post. If he has the infomation giving your opinion or exp really doesn't matter. In the Tech forum if someone answers the question then you leave it and not complicate the thread. Try not responding to my post for starters.

Small steps Ice , small .

Comment

↕Sounds like your making things complicated. All i said was Worr is right (backing up his opinion). It doesn't hurt to support someone.
            I've seen many other people do the same thing.. There should'nt be any reason why i should be treated different.¢

don't take that personal

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
            ---
            5:waven> freeze
            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
            5:Freeze> LOL
            5:waven> that's how things work around here
            --
            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

1. I'm not taking it personal. You have been told by the majority of the forum and even my a Mod that you should watch what you post.

2. Read what I say first before you post again. And think to your self should I even bother posting or do I need to?

3. Its not his opinion Worr is giving its information , there two different things. One is factual based the other one is a personal opinion. If I said "Setting it this way sounds better to me" thats an opinion. But saying "this is how you set this" , that is a fact because its information with out any personal opinion about configuring the settings. Pure information......

4. "¢ÕSounds like your making things complicated" i'm sorry how many post do you have now?

5. Don't expect people to back you up and say i'm an asshole , for giving you information. Besides they are only going to do it because they have nothing better to do. Again i'm not flaming you or starting an argument I am giving you information so you and other people who read this form don't get the daily "stfu Ice" "gtfo the forum" crap, because thats starting to get as annoying as you.

Edit: Now lets try it this time, Do not reply and just take the infomation. If not move on and stay on the shit head list.

Comment

Originally posted by Worr
                kill:enterdelay=0

Comment

Working...
                X