Cancelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelling

Just wanted to know, how lenient are you usually with people asking for cancels? Recently some people have been asking me for cancels when they were losing duels, and when I actually gave a cancel when I was up 4-0 out of 5 I got SO pissed off ;(
    - k2

I don't accept a cancel if im ahead alot...except vs friends. I only offer cancels if i have to go and im leading...they usually get accepted maybe because i know most people i play.
    MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

If they ask for cancel I usually accept and cancel the game. Only under very competitive situations I won't cancel. To me this ladder is for fun ... nothing to get overstressed about even to opponents u don't know personally.

Comment

You can tell whether the person really has to go or is in a jam to get out of losing the match. Its usually those people that go "sigh" or "lag" and then after a few more kills and you are up by 4, they begin to show signs of frustration and missing. Claiming on to the fact that it is "lag" that is disrupting their play, they will ask to cancel because of it. Then others who say they have to go, which is absolutely bullshit considering that THEY challenge you in the first place, which still boggles me . Then there are people who are so stuckup about losing one game that when the opponent obviously cannot enter the arena due to ploss, they still don't want to !cancel.

A lot of cheap players out there. I don't even want to start about aliases
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

I'm on 56k and lag just a teeny bit ^_^ If someone complains about my lag, I'll do a !cancel and let them choose whether to cancel the duel or play on.
          www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

Working...
          X