Funniest thing ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing ever!!!

I was moding it up pimp style in pub recently. I got ?cheater calls from 2 different guys both reporting each other for team killing.. I got there and saw one of them (a lev) tk the other (a jav) on purpose so I warned/setshiped. Thats too bad for the lev because greening takes a long time. I do believe the jav was trying to tk aswell just based on what was being said, but nevertheless I saw the lev tk as soon as I got in. Obviously the lev was pissed off. He got greened again and seemed to have learnt his lesson.. but as soon as he gets into base he team killed BobR (a mod). I thought it was a mistake based on that fact that I had been paying attention to him and he didnt seem to want to TK, but it did look intentional so BobR warned/setshiped also. ROFL LOLOLOL

It doesn't end there though. He got more pissed and started spamming 'Spider's Stupid' over and over and someone reported him for spamming so then BobR warned him again LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAA

Just wanted to share my story because I was giggling for a long time watching BobR deal with this malcontent having no idea why he was pissed lol...

It was a happy ending though. He didnt spam or tk anymore and to my knowledge he never did get banned.
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Post his name.

Comment

since when was bobr a mod?
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

lol how many warnings does it take before you get banned?

Comment

BobR has been a mod for a long time.

I don't remember of the name of the offender. His idenity is protected by a court order anyway!
          Spider
          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
            since when was bobr a mod?

For ever.

Comment

down the road, not across the street.
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                down the road, not across the street.
                Isn't there that stupid forum pic for that?
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

yea, but i figured the subtle approach would be more effective.
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

the words "the lev got pissed" sumhow makes me laugh
                    Originally posted by Acidmouse
                    pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                    Spiderex> gg
                    PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

I had a similar incident happen to me that cause me to be banned for 3 days.

It was basing weekend. I got into the flagroom with a levi and started bombing the lowest part of the entrance. Killed like 5-7 enemies. Then my terrier teammate(who is also in the flagroom) told the other teammates to tk me. So they did and I was like wtf? I didnt even tk anyone yet. Their excuse was that I was going to eventually tk them so it was better to tk me first. So I got mad went up to the side and onto the roof and bombed on all of em. They probably reported me and a mod came in and told me to stop. So i did. Then I bomb the side of the entrance of the flagroom from outside the base because I saw an enemy there but an ally flew next to him when the bomb reached and killed them both. Thus I was banned.
                      pee pee sock > how the hell do u suck so bad i had 6 levs at 300 u had 1 at 40 NOOB
                      pee pee sock > ha im pro noob
                      pee pee sock > ha shows how much u r a noob takes like 20 min if ur good
                      Pogrom> this has got to be the weakest turret
                      Sassarai> which one?
                      Pogrom> pee pee sock

Comment

But you did intentionally tk your teammates.

Comment

they did the same to me. I rather take care of it myself then report ppl thats how I am. Besides they warn me after I tked them. The next one wasnt intentional because I already knew the mod was spectating me.
                          pee pee sock > how the hell do u suck so bad i had 6 levs at 300 u had 1 at 40 NOOB
                          Sassarai> which one?
                          Pogrom> pee pee sock

Comment

Serves you right for being a lev on a PB weekend.

Comment

levis can base also!
                              Sassarai> which one?
                              Pogrom> pee pee sock

Comment

Working...
                              X