Monitor Buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Buying

Looking for for a new flat screen monitor thats 18 inches plus. What are some of the best on the market for the best price possible? Recommendations are much appreciated.
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Go to best buy $$

your getting a dell

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

http://www.pricewatch.com/

Not sure if it has to do with flat screens but Cops posted about his monitor having lines in it, I found out that it has to do with cheaper construction. I guess just make sure it looks good before you go buying it.

Comment

i can sell u a 17 inch lcd... NeC for $500 CAD. Straight Up. :P

Yes, it's used

Comment

So you're going to sell him something that's used at a higher price that what you'd pay for a brand new one?

Sounds like a good deal to me.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

ConcreteSchlyrd So you're going to sell him something that's used at a higher price that what you'd pay for a brand new one?
            Well, its not that bad... it's in pretty good condition.... there are no scratches

Way to take SS to another level by buying a bigger monitor...

I have a 17" (monitor)

Comment

Man I am working my ass off for a killer ass monitior , I have a horrible 15 inch monitor that lets mee see ss ships in sizes of my computer mouse. Once I save up I will probably go to RadioShack (the best place to shop in Canada) and snatch a 17 inch one .
              Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

Tyson look in some small computer shops or buy online. Don't pay over 400 $ for one.

Comment

I payed 230$ (Canadian) for my 19' flat scren Trinitron. Yes there are some lines in IE. But I don't notice them anymore. if you want to find a cheap monitor in live near Mississauga this is the best place to look www.compuresource.ca . You can proably trade your old monitor in for a discount off your new one, or even computer parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandagorian
                    I payed 230$ (Canadian) for my 19' flat scren Trinitron. Yes there are some lines in IE. But I don't notice them anymore. if you want to find a cheap monitor in live near Mississauga this is the best place to look www.compuresource.ca . You can proably trade your old monitor in for a discount off your new one, or even computer parts.

What brand?

Comment

Dell with a Sony tube.

Comment

i got the same thing as cops did, but i paid 50 bucks but there's a chip on the monitor in a rappy place but for 50 bucks, it's a great monitor. AND MY GOOD COMPUTER SHOULD BE FIXED AGAIN, by saturday, so no more crappy ADMAN. unless i quit to play CS all the time.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

any sony tube should be good

I must say... mandagorian got a real good deal

Comment

I concur with both Vantage and Mandagorian, Sony is the way I go on all CRT monitors.
                            In fact, I don't think some people spend enough money on their monitors, keyboards, and mouse. This is, after all, what you end up actually interfacing with on a daily basis.

Comment

Logictech is the way to go with mouses I payed 50-60 Canadian for my wireless optical mouse, no complaints.I plan on buying a wireless keyboard when I get some more money in. I have plans within the next year to build a athlon machine with a FX 5900 ultra 256 mb ddr graphics card in it. Reason for doing this is because Radeons don't look so sexy compared to the new 5900 ultra FX. I knew Nvidia would come back in the end and kick Radeon in the balls. I say this because Radeons are sweet don't get me wrong but every card they sell is more then it's worth. Plus Athlon XP processors our worth as much as a 1.7 celeron chipsets. I'm thinking of athlon 2.4 which I can get for $100. So my costs should be $50 for an atx case and power supply, $100 for the processor and whatever I can get a fx 5900 ultra 256 mb ddr card for.

Comment

Working...
                              X