Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for sum reason i gotta log in every time i visit the forums. I havent turned cookies off cuz i log in everywhere else just fine.

what da deal dantax?
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Works fine for me.
    Try reselecting the remember password and the browse with cookie options in your Control Panel.
    Set them to no, then back to yes again and save the changes.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

The option to use cookies to remember your login has to be selected, it's not automatic like many places.

If you have already chosen that option, follow Fallen's instructions and turn the option off and on again.
      -Dantax
      The Internet connects us all,
      The short, the fat, the thin, the tall,
      we buy, we sell, we learn, we grow,
      dial-up, fizz-fuzz, connect, let's go!

Comment

I've had the same problem too, but not in the frequency Mayo describes. It's like every now and then (it's happened only 3 times since these forums went up) I have to log in again.

Comment

Same...just had this problem this morning. Had to go find that dumb 14 digit password.

Comment

its fixed itself
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

It might be the problem that you have your IE that it deletes it history and cookies now and then.

Try to check what the all the IE options are and redefine them.
              Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Working...
              X