Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoZ?? What happened?

What ever happened to BoZ as of lately?

That squad looks like it is folding, lots of members are splitting off and joining other squads.

Maybe the head BoZ dudes are just on 1-2 week summer vacation and other members are getting restless and just quit and join a more active squad.

Oh well its sad, BoZ was a mighty fine squad, very tough to play against and I've seen them crush league squads.

Its funny now... it seems every 2-3 weeks a pile of good wb players got thru a new squad cycle. I guess they don't like to wear a squadname too long..heh.. or get bored easily.... kids...

oh yes boz.. a mighty fine squad when it was at its top.. too bad they never usally duelled very good squads.. so ppl got tired and voilá.. left.. including me..

gl to them if they are still active

Comment

BoZ? NEVER HEARD OF IT !
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Well when I first played twdd back in April, and was on a newbert squad... they beat us good, I was a bit of a sore-loser... then I noticed they played new squads alot. I give them credit for teaching me the importance of teamplay.

They just actually had a timezone problem, couldn't play the other good squads.. I did watch them play league squads like British Squad (they are league right? or very matured squad) and beat them good.

Yep, I remember you Killermech, with those nice radar shots..heh..

Back then I was using like 1024x768 rez and always wondered how some pilots have such great aim. Then I went 1280x1024 and my aim has improved as of late.

Comment

Working...
        X