Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wb hot or not week 3 and week 4 predictions

Curse vs Nasty 50-46

During the draft I mentioned that this team's success in wb will come on the back of Flew's performance. Skyforger and Spectacular tried to push this week but they just don't have the talent to put any meaningful pressure out. With Best seemingly done for the season after losing every game last week and their draft/fa being a disaster, Curse is pretty much done. Attacks made a mistake picking all low impact high star players and relying on low stars to carry is not going to win vs better teams. With that being said, Flew had a great game and did what he needed to do here to pick up a W vs one of Nasty's weaker lineups.

Hot: Flew (15-8)
    Not: Ugandan Sniper for not showing up and making Racka play with no second high star

Blind vs Power 21-50

On paper these lineups look a lot closer and I was expecting this to be the best game of the week. It turned out to be a complete blowout with fgt ease acing again and bragging for 30 minutes about how Geio still can't kill him. Blind is still a formidable team and a real threat in the playoffs for wb if their high star wbs learn to outkill '24'

Hot: Tripin (15-7)
    Not: Geio (4-7) Dak (6-10)

Legio XI vs Terrorist 50-26

Another blowout but this one was expected. Dreamwin doesn't ever draft wbs and doesnt care about doing well in these games. Facing down one of the top wb teams, Terrorist just didn't stand a chance.

Hot: beam (16-5) mythril (13-5)
    Not: Zizu+LucifersWarcraft(1-10 combined)

Power vs Nasty 50-38

Power's lineup is just full of guys who are hard to chase down and RaCka isn't going to be able to crack their teaming without some help. Ease being one of the best cover players of... ever, Lockdown putting in 6 hours a day over the past month, and the addition of Lews who is a strong teamer they just aren't a team you can solo carry against. Nasty needs Lofty and Ugandan to start showing up or their season is over.

Hot: Ease (13-3)
    Not: RaCka (5-8)

Terrorist vs Blind 29-50

Blind bounced back and beat Terrorist by almost as much as they lost to Power by. Dak and 24 put up great performances while Geio was still mediocre. Terrorist's low stars got bullied hard and might need to start taking a more passive strategy in the final 2 weeks.

Hot: Dak (15-6) 24 (14-10)
    Not: Everyone on Blind except Raazi and Maketso

Legio XI vs Curse 50-39

We played these guys last week in a closer match so I expected a little more out of Curse. Attacks had another strong game dropping 12 after his 20 kill performance last week. The game just came down to Spectacular dying out in 2 minutes and The Recipe going out not far behind. Eventually Attacks Zizzo and Flew got overwhelmed by the 5v3 pressure. This is another example of low stars trying to be too impactful. Spectacular is fine in the 7 slot but he needs to learn that his role isn't to carry and not fly ANYWHERE near me.

Hot: beam (13-5) mythril (14-10)
    Not: Spectacular (7-10 out in 2 minutes flat)

Week 4 Predictions

Nasty vs Blind

This should be a good game and it will be decided by who shows up. I believe Nasty is stronger with their top line but they've had huge attendance issues so I'm gonna give this to Blind since their team is full of losers who would never miss a sunday.

Blind wins 50-38

Curse vs Terrorist

This is probably the only team worse than Curse in wb and Curse has definitely been improving over the last 2 weeks. This will come down to whether curse can put forth their A game knowing they are practically already eliminated from playoffs.

Curse wins 50-32

Power vs Legio XI (Game of the week)

We beat Power in our week 1 matchup but they had huge low star issues back then which seems to be resolved now. We've picked up Steadman in the 7 slot so our line looks a lot stronger now also. I think this game could go either way and will really depend on one player having a big game.

Too close to call

Terrorist vs Nasty

I think RaCka will win this game even if he fields another atrocious lineup. Terrorist just sucks in warbird not much more to say.

Nasty wins 50-43

Legio XI vs Blind

Blind gave us our only loss in wb the whole tournament so far in week 1 with the drama of Steadman spamming our entire team for the entire match. Hopefully now with Steadman's bitchmode over and him working with us instead of against us, we'll be able to pull out the W.

Legio XI wins 50-45

Power vs Curse

Power should win this game easily and Ease will likely try to pick up his 3rd ace. If you want to break them I suggest some low star just running in a straight line at Ease to give him a death right away.

Power wins: 50-28
    Last edited by beam; 08-21-2018, 06:09 PM.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Thanks for doing this. great read. hopefully someone can do jav as well

Comment

Good read. Spectacular stay out of radar range my man lol. Also, Power will feel the Steadman Effect (TM) this weekend. Should be a great match.

Comment

Good stuff, this Legio-Blind rivalry got some potential. I'm for Legio XI DTD 2018, this Beam-Mythril-Steadman trio is the most interesting one. Steadman already proved he can be a 3 leagues master like Ease, now he has the opportunity to prove he is by being consistent. Both Legio games are gameoftheweek, even if I think as in other leagues Power is still favorite especially thanks to their 6*, so they got 5 "at least decent" players.

Comment

thanks beamir )~
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Cheers Beam
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Working...
            X