Double Squadding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Squadding.

Do you people really want to know the truth about Destroy and Cinema? Well here it is. Make sure you read this because this is the truth. The name Cinema belongs to me. Cinema is me. I evaded once again because iam the greatest. I was playing on my friends computer , which happens to not be banned. Anyways last weekend I played on the name Cinema when we played Cripples and won that 50-44, or something like that. Then I had to go and I asked my good friend Destroy (<3 buddy) to play on my name in our match vs Elusive. We lost that match. and Cinema didnt even play in it. Thats it. The end. Destroy did not double squad. He used my name Cinema once and didnt even play. So all this time while you thought Cinema was Destroy after u heard he was suppossedly double squadding, YOUR WRONG. SO SORRY. He has played for one squad this entire twl. And that would be Light. Ok. Now lets recap for the slower people out there. Cinema = Delectable the Great and Destroy = Destroy. WOW. Thats the truth, the whole truth so help me god. GG. $$$
    3x TWLD All-Star
    2x TWLD Finals MVP
    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

So you just admited that Destroy has played under the name Cinema? K gotcha.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Youre such a......twat basically

Comment

lol u newbie kookie. If i had a gun i would kill u. because ur ignorance and ego is just to much for me. Dest used my name Cinema once. and didnt even play. Big deal. Now go finish masturbating to little girls on the internet. Thx
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

liar liar pants on fire
          LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

I masterbate to child models.

a/s/l

Comment

Delectable, Kookie is correct. You openly admitted Destroy was logged on with your name with the intent of playing in a league match for you. Regardless of whether or not he physically played in the match, he was still double-squadding.

Kudos for managing to incriminate both yourself and Destroy when you thought you were clearing the air.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Exactly. Del you must be the most two faced person in this game. 1 minute your my best bud the next your a jackass.

your own stupidity killed you here, not me.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

laugh
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                    So you just admited that Destroy has played under the name Cinema? K gotcha.
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable
                      lol u newbie kookie. If i had a gun i would kill u.
                      But would he really be killed, or would it just be you pretending you were kookie pretending to be killed?

Comment

Epine, stop trying to get Light kicked out of Leagues you washed up pos
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                          Epine, stop trying to get Light kicked out of Leagues you washed up pos
                          Where have I ever said I want Light kicked out of Leagues? Name one instance. I'm just laughing at Destroy.

Stab obsessed.

-Epi
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

all this self incrimination. had they kept their mouths shut they might just have gotten away with it (probably still will). no 5th amendment for them.

Comment

acid said that dest was not cinema after a billing operator checked...his name was cleared give us a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X