go base2 idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go base2 idea

base2 games generally don't work because people don't go there until 1) after a ?go base match starts, and 2) if they can convince enough unwilling and unwitting to ?go base2. The result is a bad game and takes ppl away from the start of the next ?go base match.

Here's an idea to use base2 for squad practices and general newbie base frolicking. How about having a TWD bot in base2 with the following differences: No scores are recorded, and anyone can be added to the team (not just your squad).

Benefits: Any caps/assistants from 2 squads can start the match (no need for staff, joe newbie cannot start the match). If your squad is down a few ppl, you can still play 8v8 by picking anyone to fill in. If you are recruiting someone, you can play them in a "real live" basing match with 7 of your own squad without affecting your TWD rank. Takes little effort for staff to implement this (I think).

Discuss.

Good idea
    MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

before twd started there were arenas for that
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

The only matter about that is they would have to change configuration of the bot so that squad captains//assistants can put anyone in and not only the squad so that makes twd bots unavailable for these type of games and i think creating a new bots only for that is sort of time spent for nothing. I don't think either mythrandir or any bots creator staff would like to create another bot that would take at least 2 months to create again.

Comment

I agree with king. It would be a great idea thou. Don't forget about publics.. you dont need a new ?go base2 to recruit .. just use a public arena Back in the old days when few of you could walk .. we use to go to private arenas.. Now today we have to get a bot to hold a match
          I think it is a great idea. But it would take way to long to develop such a small thing which is not that important.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

The bots are already coded. Pretty sure the only thing that would have to be done is:

/* Comment out
            Code that checks if you are signed up to the squad
            */

/* Comment out
            Other code that links the scores back to the web page
            */

Recompile. Done.

Comment

Working...
            X