code figures out why mitch is bitter for life and hates him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code figures out why mitch is bitter for life and hates him

i just figured out my mitch hates me and wouldn't vote for me when i wanted to join light... rofl.. this is fucking hilarious.. STORY TIME!! HAHAHAHAAHAH .. I'd like to thank Face for bringing back my memory. I love you forever. <3

when face posted gap was 111232132 from nationals.. the past started to reform right before my eyes.. 111232132 and i used to be friends when i was on warknights, i remember we would always play wb and own pub together.. after a while when i joined ashun or vertical, gap aka 111232132 started to argue with me because i'd always kill him in pub when we would normally own pub together.. after i formed Onix with GK and Amorphus from my squad Optimum at the time and GK and Amorphus's squad -Secret- it was when we had just merged.. we would always duel nationals.. and OWN. and it was really funny because they would always come back for more "Onix wanna duel" and EACH TIME, i remember clearly.. each time they seemed to have the thought proccess they would win.. i still have the old victory list.. from when we firsted formed Onix.. take a look at nationals.. lolz -NT-4-Life-

i now understand clearly mitch.. and i'd just like to say.. try not being bitter and holding grudges buddy.. i have smoked so much weed in my days i don't even remember half the shit that happend back then.. <3 u mitch :]

eRad, Force of Nature, GK, Amorphus.. feel free to comment.. lolz

Total: 105-24

Squad: Won: Lost:
    Pallies 3
    Anti-Scrub 6 2
    Nationals 4
    Azimuth 3
    Envy_ 1
    Delta Flyers 2
    Vulch 1
    Paladen 3 1
    Cripples 4 3
    Melee 6 3
    Zero Hour 2
    Fate 7 1
    Dependency 3
    LevTerr 1
    TheLeviTerr 2
    Supremecy 6
    War Barbs 1
    Scylus 2
    PTM 4
    White Gold 2
    Vortex 2
    -Final- 1
    VP Imports 1
    Brushfire 2
    Discourage 2 1
    Unite 1
    Pure Luck 1
    Scrotal's 2
    British Squad 1
    Sk8 3 3
    WildFire 1 1
    -Flight- 4
    Anime*Warriors 1
    Rogue 1
    BioTex 2
    DragonWarriors 1
    SeeK 2
    Task 3 2
    -KAOS- 2 2
    WOH 1
    Roguemoon 1
    -=Thief=- 2
    Shinobi 2 2
    Legacy II 3 2

Havn't dueled:
    SSJRawman
    Variable
    Log Ended: Sept. 30

im out this beoeoiiitchhhh
    late

Sometimes i used to wonder why i insitinctively forced every pallies radio DJ to insult mitch. i just assumed i had good reason.

thx for reminding me code

hmm i wonder why everyone else in TW treats him like crap... maybe his inner fagginess will always show regardless of how flashy his (Light) shield may be

it was kinda sad when he posted that thread saying he would 'turn a new leaf' and instead of supporting him everyone called him an egotistical fag for thinking anyone would actually give a shit

no text

good game

would you like fries with.... oh never mind i'll just let louis' crew handle that part
    i'm bored

Comment

some poeple jsut hold grudges and won't let them go. Its all part of life.
      ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

here's your straw
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Wait a minute, who's bitter again..?

Comment

Originally posted by eRad
            would you like fries with.... oh never mind i'll just let louis' crew handle that part
            small, medium, large or supersize?
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Super size.... with 4 packets of BBQ sauce for dipping $$$$$$$$
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                I'm sorry sir. All we have at the moment is sweet-n-sour. Here's a coupon for a free cheeseburger to make up for the inconvenience. Thanks. We love to see you smile.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Re: code figures out why mitch is bitter for life and hates him

Originally posted by code
                  <3
                  <3
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

what the hell..
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                      I'm sorry sir, but we've ran completely out of BBQ sauce. But would you want this colorful straw instead?

Comment

The table is messed up...so did you win or lose against brit squad

(I think i can guess)

Comment

disliked sucks so code sucks
                          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

lol whyh give im a free cheeseburger give him a free small fry coupon ^_-
                            ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Re: code figures out why mitch is bitter for life and hates him

Originally posted by code
                              when face posted gap was 111232132 from nationals.
                              really? i thought 1112325111 was just an exaggeration

Comment

Working...
                              X