Lag problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag problem..

for some reason my avg C2S is always around 0.-2%... ever since i networked my 2 computers, this has been showing on my new computer.. i asked on my chat and Ease said to do a trace.. and i did.. nothing was wrong.. all the bars were blue and not red...

i'm just wondering is there a way i can fix the C2S problem..
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

If it's not a router problem and you have - ploss, try rebooting your server computer or router. Try rebooting both computers. If its still giving you a negitive ploss your connection might be to slow to allow it to be shared without causing problems.

Edit: Even if the bars are not red, it can still be a router problem. Contact your ISP and ask them about it, like if there doing any work or if its a known problem. Most of the time a routers ping should be at 60-90. If its ploss is high you can set up a proxy to get around it.

I found out now that my connection only does 6 hops now, so its bypasses the east coast routers which seem to be a problem with a lot of people nowa days. But still Rogers cable sucks.
    Last edited by Kolar; 07-24-2003, 02:53 AM.

Comment

It is the router. I am having the same problem. It says i have low ping but im laggy as hell. It should be fixed in less than a week.

~Ice

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL