PDA

View Full Version : Dimboy <ER>



Evul Fly
07-24-2003, 03:54 PM
I want to report a bad behaviour of Dimboy <ER>

Everything started when we beat Evolve<d> in twdd and moved to twjd.

Dimboy started to harrass our squad members




Evolve<D> is ready to begin
Kikkelisko> right
Dimboy> GL homo
Dimboy> i mean mambo
Kikkelisko> lol /:
Storage> sigh :/
Evul Fly> reported
Dimboy> go for it

-------------

mambo is ready to begin
Both teams are ready, game starts in 30 seconds
Dimboy> LETS GO NEWBIES
Dimboy> Blueout
C 1:Mulkero> that's like 50 games vs ez squads
Storage> dimboy :(
Dimboy> Storage
Dimboy> isnt a newbie
Dimboy> stroage is cool
Storage> that attitude is retarded

--------------

Evolve<D> is ready to begin
C 1:PredatoR_FNM> ooooki..
Dimboy> It's AOL HQ staff team!
Kikkelisko> wow
Dimboy> AKA Mambo
Dimboy> ez
mambo is ready to begin
Both teams are ready, game starts in 30 seconds
Dimboy> gl laggots.com



Is this the way how staffers should act?

Thats not acceptable in any form and i hope this matter will be solved asap!

Sending squad msg like "(Dimboy)>Die"

-gg

NaiLed
07-24-2003, 03:57 PM
To register any complaints about any Trench Wars staff member(s), please e-mail your side of the story to Complaints@TrenchWars.org

Evul Fly
07-24-2003, 04:02 PM
done that before i started this thread

Dim
07-24-2003, 04:04 PM
Firstly, I'm not sure what all the colours are doing, but hey.

Secondly, the only thing slightly offensive I said was calling you homo's, which is hardly offensive anyway. And I was only messing about while interacting with one of your fellow squaddies fizzy^ on one of the Evolve<d> chats.

I then referred to Mambo's extreme lag, I think I'm quite entitled to complain, 4+ hits and no die. I then got quite furstrated and sent a squad PM: Die, resulting in the constant PM while playing of one of Mambo's squad members (can't remember because I closed SS to return to my staff name)

I'm sorry if I upset you. But I wasn't on my staff name, never broke any rules (I don't think) and I am more entitled to whine about your emense lag.

<flaming starts here>


EDIT: Forgot some words.

Vehicle
07-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Granted staff are supposed to be mature and such, but how is saying "homo" or "you lag" different from ANY other player in the game. You may not like certain staff members, you may feel some are not mature enough, but saying some one is a homo, or a newbie, or lags is hardly that offensive. I see a long line of threads pertaining to staff members who "abuse" or act in a way they shouldn't, that are just petty and not worth arguing over, this falls into that category.

IceStorm
07-24-2003, 04:36 PM
He is a great staffer. Maybe if he used racism it would be a different story but he didn't. Send your complaints to Complaints@TrenchWars.org.(like nailed said) Even if dim talked trash about you.. He shouldn't get in trouble. I've seen allot worse. Trust me.:p

But he should have a warning .. Like Veh said allot of staff abuse and talk trash. And take being staff for granted. There should be something done about staff calling people names/harrassing players..
!ce

Troll King
07-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Calling someone "homo" isn't offensive?

Dameon Angell
07-24-2003, 05:01 PM
not on this game, after everyone uses it so much. I think racist terms are outta line here, since when you go into a pub you generally find at least 3 different countries represented.

calling someone "homo" is overused and falls under the category of : ez, newb, lame, laggot, etc*.

Troll King
07-24-2003, 05:20 PM
The only difference is that it has an actual real life meaning, much like racist terms do, unlike newb or laggot.

Dameon Angell
07-24-2003, 05:24 PM
but after being used so much, it loses its "power", you can say, since everyone calls everyone a homo or gay. its like when you say a word so much it loses its meaning.

PredatoR_FNM
07-24-2003, 05:36 PM
But when staffer uses language like that, its no good thing.

That was sad to watch, i thought dim was good man but that went so under rating... :(

Worr
07-24-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Under Dog
Granted staff are supposed to be mature and such, but how is saying "homo" or "you lag" different from ANY other player in the game. You may not like certain staff members, you may feel some are not mature enough, but saying some one is a homo, or a newbie, or lags is hardly that offensive. I see a long line of threads pertaining to staff members who "abuse" or act in a way they shouldn't, that are just petty and not worth arguing over, this falls into that category.

Host something without a bot vehicle <3

Agreed that this behaviour isn't necessary, but creating a thread about staff members is just going to cause a lot of trash talk.

Troll King
07-24-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Dameon Angell
but after being used so much, it loses its "power", you can say, since everyone calls everyone a homo or gay. its like when you say a word so much it loses its meaning.

That opens up a big can of worms. Someone can try to make the same argument about certain racist terms.

Dameon Angell
07-24-2003, 06:10 PM
i haven't heard many racist terms being thrown around like chaff unlike the word's i've stated above.

Verthanthi
07-24-2003, 08:26 PM
I've seen racist terms tossed about quite a bit, actually. More than I've seen homo. Although castromarx does call people homophobes a bunch.

Adman
07-24-2003, 08:55 PM
If my friend comes over and wants to play subspace i will sit beside him and call him a newb.

Awesome
07-24-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Ice Storm03
He is a great staffer. Maybe if he used racism it would be a different story but he didn't. Send your complaints to Complaints@TrenchWars.org.(like nailed said) Even if dim talked trash about you.. He shouldn't get in trouble. I've seen allot worse. Trust me.:p

But he should have a warning .. Like Veh said allot of staff abuse and talk trash. And take being staff for granted. There should be something done about staff calling people names/harrassing players..
!ce The voice of experience and wisdom speaks again. (this quote was a compilation of stuff people had already said on this thread)

Mandagorian
07-24-2003, 11:33 PM
Yes good Dimboy can't see what he did is wrong, but why did RR get axed?

genocidal
07-24-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Dameon Angell
but after being used so much, it loses its "power", you can say, since everyone calls everyone a homo or gay. its like when you say a word so much it loses its meaning.
this statement is true. that is why i think the TW staff should lighten up on racism and stuff because it probably provokes people more. however, that is neither here nor there. my point here is that regardless of usage, i believe that using 'homo' in a derogatory manner is just as bad as calling someone a 'black' or various other and more racist comments. just because TW is diversified among ethnicities but not sexualities doesn't mean we should allow homophobic remarks but not racist ones. i'm not saying dimboy should be punished though first of all because he wasn't on his staff name and second of all because i seriously doubt anyone was genuinely offended by it but i would just like to point out that 'homo' is just as bad as 'n*gg*r'.

Angel
07-24-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Ice Storm03
He is a great staffer. Maybe if he used racism it would be a different story but he didn't. Send your complaints to Complaints@TrenchWars.org.(like nailed said) Even if dim talked trash about you.. He shouldn't get in trouble. I've seen allot worse. Trust me.

But he should have a warning .. Like Veh said allot of staff abuse and talk trash. And take being staff for granted. There should be something done about staff calling people names/harrassing players..
!ceOriginally posted by Awesome
The voice of experience and wisdom speaks again. (this quote was a compilation of stuff people had already said on this thread)

Too funny.. Ice Storm you try way too hard sometimes. ^_^ We all know you want staff, too. Since you PM every staff member 30 times a day with 'Hi.' Eheh. Stop compiling other peoples' posts into yours to make it look like you know everything? ^_^

[EDIT]

Rabbit Rapist was axed for admitted use of racism, and also immaturity on staff chat.

Kolar
07-25-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by genocidal
this statement is true. that is why i think the TW staff should lighten up on racism and stuff because it probably provokes people more. however, that is neither here nor there. my point here is that regardless of usage, i believe that using 'homo' in a derogatory manner is just as bad as calling someone a 'black' or various other and more racist comments. just because TW is diversified among ethnicities but not sexualities doesn't mean we should allow homophobic remarks but not racist ones. i'm not saying dimboy should be punished though first of all because he wasn't on his staff name and second of all because i seriously doubt anyone was genuinely offended by it but i would just like to point out that 'homo' is just as bad as 'n*gg*r'.

Agreed.

Racism and hate towards gay people (even if it wasn't meant in that context, still has it's effect) are in the same bucket. All you have to do is think, why do people hate gay people and other ethnic groups. We are afraid of what is different so we lash out with voilence/hate.

The use of the word has become the norm, therfore its hard to place restrictions/punishment on people who would use it. Best idea is to use disgression, esc q works best :).

Dim
07-25-2003, 01:53 AM
It's nice all of you shouting racism and bringing this up, if you look carefully I don't see ANY racism.

However, there aren't many gay people in Trench Wars, if there are, I apologise, if there are any gay people in Mambo, I apologise even more, but my guess, there isn't so I don't see a problem.

Dim
07-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by genocidal
i would just like to point out that 'homo' is just as bad as 'n*gg*r'.

How so? n***er is just damn right offensive and is illegal.

I doubt calling someone a homo comes under Sexual harrasment.

And homo can have lots of ending and meanings such as Homophobic, which is not offensive AT ALL.

Tigerex
07-25-2003, 04:08 AM
My Tiger sense is telling me that Dimboy needs to learn the age old lesson of Stfu.

Mantra-Slider
07-25-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Angel
immaturity on staff chat.

oh yeah I remember!!! :x

IceStorm
07-25-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Angel

Too funny.. Ice Storm you try way too hard sometimes. ^_^ We all know you want staff, too. Since you PM every staff member 30 times a day with 'Hi.' Eheh. Stop compiling other peoples' posts into yours to make it look like you know everything? ^_^
[/B]
^_^ Angel.. I don't pm every staff member everyday to suck up. Im friends with allot of them like dimboy. Me and him were friends since i started playing. He and I owned a squad together. Im just sticking up for a old friend if he needs it or not. Flame me if you wish but im glad i did it.
Thanks;)

Ephemeral
07-25-2003, 06:33 AM
Making sweeping generalizations about anything only reflects a lack of intelligence and experience. Anyone that has much worldly experience knows why… no one group in the world has a monopoly on the assholes or the ‘good’ people. Therefore, one sure way to be wrong and look stupid is to perpetuate generalizations that are surely wrong by their very nature. It doesn’t matter if you are referring to their color, sexuality, religion, political affiliation, or age.

I also believe that the staff should be held to a higher level of standards. They are supposed to represent the game and, as such, should avoid behavior that will reflect badly upon the TW. (I also feel the same way about squad members. Once you join a squad, your behavior reflects upon a larger group of people and should we should tailor our behavior accordingly.)

Now, all this dribble having been said, what Dim said wasn’t a good thing, but hardly ranks as a federal crime. Dim should simply acknowledge it wasn’t a good thing and try to refrain from similar situations in the future. Saying ‘sorry’ would show that he is a classy and mature guy, saying that he’ll try not to go there again would show that he is also a intelligent guy.

Ephemeral
07-25-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by dimboy2
How so? n***er is just damn right offensive and is illegal.

I doubt calling someone a homo comes under Sexual harrasment.

And homo can have lots of ending and meanings such as Homophobic, which is not offensive AT ALL.

I have two friends who just received a large settlement with a company who representative had left a phone message on their answering machine.
In this message the caller called them "homos". The person was fired and my friends got some fairly big bucks out of it. Please understand, I am not saying that this is a good thing or not, but simple that this is the way it is.

As someone who has a fair amount of people reporting to him, I would not tolerate anyone in my company using language like that, it definitely exposes the company for sexual harassment. Or more precisely, allowing a 'hostile environment' to develop.
Again please note, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the laws and whether it’s possible to stop discrimination through legislation. I’m just stating the way things are.

Dim
07-25-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Ephemeral
I have two friends who just received a large settlement with a company who representative had left a phone message on their answering machine.
In this message the caller called them "homos". The person was fired and my friends got some fairly big bucks out of it. Please understand, I am not saying that this is a good thing or not, but simple that this is the way it is.

As someone who has a fair amount of people reporting to him, I would not tolerate anyone in my company using language like that, it definitely exposes the company for sexual harassment. Or more precisely, allowing a 'hostile environment' to develop.
Again please note, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the laws and whether it’s possible to stop discrimination through legislation. I’m just stating the way things are.

Yeah, okay, I understand, I was wrong, acknowleddged this, and won't happen again.

Your friends were harrased in real life, this was done on the internet, Im not saying its right, but its just another word to put others down that is used everyday whether you are gay or not.

TajaUk
07-25-2003, 10:03 AM
He's 13, it's not dimboys fault.

Its the people that assumed he would act differently to this when put on staff....

Staff should not go around talking shit and calling people names, your in a position of responsibility and therefor you should show restraint while playing.

This is a pretty lame thread, the person shuda just made a private complaint and let it take its natural course.

Ice Storm03 - you are one fuking arsehole. I have read some of your ass-licking posts and you really need to get a life dude. No doubt you will eventually get on staff (for all the wrong reasons) and fit right in.

Troll King
07-25-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by dimboy2
Yeah, okay, I understand, I was wrong, acknowleddged this, and won't happen again.

Your friends were harrased in real life, this was done on the internet, Im not saying its right, but its just another word to put others down that is used everyday whether you are gay or not.

The "it's only the Internet" line is the lamest fallback to excuse bad behaviour. It may just be the Internet to you but the people are still real.

RabbitRapist
07-25-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Under Dog
Granted staff are supposed to be mature and such, but how is saying "homo" or "you lag" different from ANY other player in the game. You may not like certain staff members, you may feel some are not mature enough, but saying some one is a homo, or a newbie, or lags is hardly that offensive. I see a long line of threads pertaining to staff members who "abuse" or act in a way they shouldn't, that are just petty and not worth arguing over, this falls into that category.

I was axed for that very reason, dimboy should be too..

-RR

Tera
07-25-2003, 11:22 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Awesome
07-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Angel
Too funny.. Ice Storm you try way too hard sometimes. ^_^ We all know you want staff, too. Since you PM every staff member 30 times a day with 'Hi.' Eheh. Stop compiling other peoples' posts into yours to make it look like you know everything? ^_^ rofl $
Originally posted by TajaUk
Ice Storm03 - you are one fuking arsehole. I have read some of your ass-licking posts and you really need to get a life dude. No doubt you will eventually get on staff (for all the wrong reasons) and fit right in. lol good stuff, but i doubt he'll get on staff.. that Qbe guy didn't and i doubt he will on his new name either.


PS: Dimboy, you HOMOsapien

Dim
07-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Troll King
The "it's only the Internet" line is the lamest fallback to excuse bad behaviour. It may just be the Internet to you but the people are still real.

Geez, I said sorry. I didnt give excuses.

Taja: in all fairness, I have acted differently since I got staff.

Awesome: Hi. :)

Rest of you: I think Ice Storm has had enough flaming already.

Dim
07-25-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by RabbitRapist
I was axed for that very reason, dimboy should be too..

-RR

No, you were axed for racism.

Troll King
07-25-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by dimboy2
Geez, I said sorry. I didnt give excuses.

Taja: in all fairness, I have acted differently since I got staff.

Awesome: Hi. :)

Rest of you: I think Ice Storm has had enough flaming already.

It sounded like an excuse to me to justify your actions.

Vehicle
07-25-2003, 02:28 PM
He already apologized TK, so even if he feels it is justified, he sucked it up, that says enough.

RR, you were axed because you admitted to being racist, and saying racist comments, homo is in no way racist, some people may find it offensive, but there is a difference.

Evul, you should have just sent it to complaints@trenchwars.org, the only reason you posted it here was an effort to get dimboy flamed or hated, he's 13, and even he wouldn't of done something like that.

Evasive
07-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Let it go troll.

ZeUs!!
07-25-2003, 03:44 PM
I blame his hormones, they must be going beserk right now

Nickname
07-25-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Angel

Too funny.. Ice Storm you try way too hard sometimes. ^_^ We all know you want staff, too. Since you PM every staff member 30 times a day with 'Hi.' Eheh. Stop compiling other peoples' posts into yours to make it look like you know everything? ^_^



He pms everybody

Tigerex
07-25-2003, 04:38 PM
I think all staff members should be banned from Tw forums. Forum staff can stay an independant thing but Tw staff on the forums frequetly make themselves look like idiots (Including myself perhaps).

Dimboy needs to stop talking.
Angel needs to grow up and stop thinking everyone wants to be staff (reality check they don't)
ZeUs!! needs to stop talking about hormones because it arouses me for no apparent reason.

STFU FFS YOUR MAKING ALL OF STAFF LOOK RETARDED

Vehicle
07-25-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Tigerex
(reality check they don't)


ROFL, your like a valley girl. And you didn't mention me, im upset. :mad:

Tigerex
07-25-2003, 05:50 PM
u stfu too then

genocidal
07-25-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by dimboy2
How so? n***er is just damn right offensive and is illegal.

I doubt calling someone a homo comes under Sexual harrasment.

And homo can have lots of ending and meanings such as Homophobic, which is not offensive AT ALL.
it is just as illegal to call someone a homo as it is a n*gg*r. that IS sexual harassment. and you won't win an argument that you were actually calling them homophobes or homosapians or various other words witht he prefix homo- because of the context and popular usage. if you would please read the part of my message where i said i don't think you should be axed though. you weren't on your ER name so all staff can do is really scold you about not doing that again. plus, something so miniscule as calling someone a 'homo' while they are throwing a host of other insults at you doesn't justify axing someone for devoting their time and effort to making trench wars a more fun place to play.

Awesome
07-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Tigerex
I think all staff members should be banned from Tw forums. Forum staff can stay an independant thing but Tw staff on the forums frequetly make themselves look like idiots (Including myself perhaps).

.
.
.

ZeUs!! needs to stop talking about hormones because it arouses me for no apparent reason.You mean ZeUs!! isn't the moderator of this forum? :eek: :p

PS: ZeUs!!, can you please close this thread, it no longer amuses me. :D

Kolar
07-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Tigerex
I think all staff members should be banned from Tw forums. Forum staff can stay an independant thing but Tw staff on the forums frequetly make themselves look like idiots (Including myself perhaps).

Dimboy needs to stop talking.
Angel needs to grow up and stop thinking everyone wants to be staff (reality check they don't)
ZeUs!! needs to stop talking about hormones because it arouses me for no apparent reason.

Ummm Tigerex , Ice does.

RabbitRapist
07-26-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Under Dog
RR, you were axed because you admitted to being racist, and saying racist comments, homo is in no way racist, some people may find it offensive, but there is a difference.

You can use a different word, but when it comes down to it, insulting pakis and insulting gays is just as serious...

-RR

RabbitRapist
07-26-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Tigerex
I think all staff members should be banned from Tw forums. Forum staff can stay an independant thing but Tw staff on the forums frequetly make themselves look like idiots (Including myself perhaps).

Dimboy needs to stop talking.
Angel needs to grow up and stop thinking everyone wants to be staff (reality check they don't)
ZeUs!! needs to stop talking about hormones because it arouses me for no apparent reason.

STFU FFS YOUR MAKING ALL OF STAFF LOOK RETARDED

Staff is retarded...

-RR

Tigerex
07-26-2003, 05:22 AM
Less so since you were axed for what i like to think of as moral retardation

Eeks
07-26-2003, 08:39 AM
HEY YOU GO EARN SOME STREET CREDITS THEN TALK

Fit of Rage
07-26-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickname
He pms everybody

Everytime I've been captian in base, he magically appears and-

(Ice Storm)> Pick me please, I want to play
Fit of Rage> Please don't PM me, you won't get in.
(Ice Storm)> So am I your next pick?
(Ice Storm)> i do best in jav, put me in jav
(Ice Storm)> i can spider too... or shark, i can do anything u want
Freq 1 is ready to begin
Freq 2 is ready to begin
Both freq are ready to begin. Game starts in 30 seconds
Ice Storm> %T#!#!^!!$!

DoTheFandango
07-26-2003, 02:41 PM
A couple things to remember

1.Its a fucking 2d Spaceship game
2.Hes a teenager as is with 50% of this zone.. fuck you

Dimboy rock on

Vehicle
07-26-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Fit of Rage
Everytime I've been captian in base, he magically appears and-

(Ice Storm)> Pick me please, I want to play
Fit of Rage> Please don't PM me, you won't get in.
(Ice Storm)> So am I your next pick?
(Ice Storm)> i do best in jav, put me in jav
(Ice Storm)> i can spider too... or shark, i can do anything u want
Freq 1 is ready to begin
Freq 2 is ready to begin
Both freq are ready to begin. Game starts in 30 seconds
Ice Storm> %T#!#!^!!$!

Side note: pms with (name)> blah don't appear unless that player is not in the arena, just wanted to point it out, consider me your hypocritical picky ass hole.

Awesome
07-26-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Under Dog
Side note: pms with (name)> blah don't appear unless that player is not in the arena, just wanted to point it out, consider me your hypocritical picky ass hole. $$$ ROFL VEH!!! $$$ :D

Nasir
07-27-2003, 07:23 AM
dimboy you cant have multiple names on twd roster of Evolve<D>.

Fit of Rage
07-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Considered veh. :)

It's by no means a real log, but just to give you the general idea of what occurs when he pops up and I'm a captain.

Louis XV
07-27-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Eeks
HEY YOU GO EARN SOME STREET CREDITS THEN TALK

WORD DAWGG WHO DO THESE CHOCOLATE COVERED NOOBERS THINK THEY R? WE HAVE MORE STREET CREDITS THAN EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD COMBINED! DAMN NOOBERS GET A NAME AND SOME ?USAGE BE4 U TALK

Mandagorian
07-28-2003, 01:04 AM
http://www.illegal-art.org/print/images/dwyerlogo-small.gif

Dim
07-30-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Nasir
dimboy you cant have multiple names on twd roster of Evolve<D>.

I do believe I can.

Tigerex
07-30-2003, 02:29 PM
Twd Rules Section 6 - A player can only have ONE name in the TWD roster. If the same player is found to have multiple nicks in one squad, then a TWD-Op will randomly delete one of them.

Dim
07-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Tigerex
Twd Rules Section 6 - A player can only have ONE name in the TWD roster. If the same player is found to have multiple nicks in one squad, then a TWD-Op will randomly delete one of them.

oooo, Okay.

Noah
07-30-2003, 04:13 PM
Dimboy you need to learn the rules in TW, it's getting embaressing to watch you time and again state a rule completly wrong.

pv=nrt
07-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Dimboy 2, proudly leading with no knowledge of how the game works.

restated

WiseCherub
07-31-2003, 05:11 AM
Dimboy's... laggots.com.... gota like that..heh..

If I see any twdd squad.. with players that majorily lag.... like eat 4 bullets in a row... should I report....

I'm concerned in warbird dueling, some people cheat.. they turn on Kazaa or WinMX... dload music and then play TW..... all deliberate so they can lag rush....

Apparently we were playing Killer Tiger today, and they ate and ate and ate....

Ok I know 1 eat is ok.. like duds are in the game, but constantly..come on..

Vandroy
07-31-2003, 08:17 AM
He was not playing as Dimboy <ER> so whats the broblem?

Vehicle
07-31-2003, 12:23 PM
Hehe pv, look at my sig. :D

Evul Fly
07-31-2003, 01:10 PM
http://www.alco.ws/~albatross/pic/dimboy22.jpg

dont push him!

such a defenceless creature shouldnt be slapped round and round here :/

Nockm
07-31-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by dimboy2
However, there aren't many gay people in Trench Wars, if there are, I apologise, if there are any gay people in Mambo, I apologise even more, but my guess, there isn't so I don't see a problem.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigerex
07-31-2003, 06:36 PM
I love being gay! its GREAT!

pv=nrt
08-01-2003, 12:54 AM
hahaha vehicle

Mandagorian
08-01-2003, 07:56 AM
Calling someone a homosexual is offensive but nothing more, Dimboy you represent Trench Wars Staff and that comes with certain expectations. You make staff look bad when you openly flame someone with offensive words. A tip of advice I'd stop and desist if you would like to keep your job as an <ER>, the past shows us that staff who started arguements and openly flamed players were removed.

Vehicle
08-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Mandagorian
Calling someone a homosexual is offensive but nothing more, Dimboy you represent Trench Wars Staff and that comes with certain expectations. You make staff look bad when you openly flame someone with offensive words. A tip of advice I'd stop and desist if you would like to keep your job as an <ER>, the past shows us that staff who started arguements and openly flamed players were removed.

Not to dredge up old things, but weren't you the one who did an ad "FU STAFF"?

Troll King
08-01-2003, 12:24 PM
Doesn't change the fact that he's got a point. Chalk it up to learning from previous mistakes if you like.

Mandagorian
08-01-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Under Dog
Not to dredge up old things, but weren't you the one who did an ad "FU STAFF"?

I gave him advice from someone that has made the mistakes that he doesn't have to.

Dim
08-01-2003, 04:16 PM
The point we established at the start of the post.

poop juice
08-01-2003, 04:42 PM
dimboy your avatar makes me want to smack you

Johnnyrocknroll
08-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Edited for content. - Conc

Johnnyrocknroll
08-01-2003, 06:27 PM
And the replacement word is D.U.MB.A.S.S. Don't try and circumvent the rules, please. You have been warned. - Conc

Vehicle
08-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by poop juice
dimboy your avatar makes me want to smack you

HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOUR AVATAR IS A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT!

Kolar
08-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Dim changed his avatar because I made a few changes to it and use it as mine now. Johnnyrocknroll that is the kind of thing that gets people banned from the forums and in game. I'm sure a mod is gonna edit it but still come on, read the rules. I also agree with Veh, poop your avatar it's a peice of shit in more ways then one.

poop juice
08-09-2003, 04:47 PM
i like my avatar :(

Vehicle
08-09-2003, 09:36 PM
And I am sure he likes his.